2055 Replies, 1646536 Views

[Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Suzukawa's video featuring 2 new sets! 😊

My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan, Super
Thanks Mr No

We are getting close the the Jurassic World Dominion Train being released (July 7th) can hardly wait to watch the first videos of that one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
And in the meantime, let's watch the video about the new Tomica overpass & level crossing set, which we talked about recently. 

[Image: xxx-Tomica-World-1.jpg]

A very interesting system of folding/unfolding elements and it can really be nicely combined with Plarail:

(My only regret is: they rarely make such nice elements for the double track, and my Plarail layout is almost completely double-tracked...)
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, PerkyHydrAan, Super
as usual the bridge is too low to clear the double decker car carrier with a vehicle on the second deck.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Mister No, Super
[Image: woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif]

• Mister No
Objection: the labels on the containers on the small car are factory-applied, but the ones on the large car must be affixed by the customer himself... 😕

The dinosaur truck (sold separately) shown in the video is a nice addition. Not only do the train and truck design match, but the truck can be transported by train, which is nice!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
I agree and I did look into buying one of those trucks but thought it to be a little steep for what you get. What I did do though is ordered a couple of the TRex that is on the box. Haven't got my email showing my trains have shipped but they did already charge mt card.
  • Mister No
super, did you order from hobbysearch?
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
Not HobbySearch Leyland.