Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2055 Replies, 1646984 Views

Looks like a cheesy Zombie movie 😁
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
the station would be better if the background is transparent and have train sets that features doors that can open would be awesome.

As usual the platform is short to house the entire 3 car trains.  Sure you can connect another station with it but there will be gap between the platform.  this makes it awkward.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
Possible upcoming KF- series wagons?

The release of KF-03 Livestock Wagon, KF-07 Rail Carrier Wagon, KF-08 So-80 Crane, and KF-10 'Tomica Equipped' Car Transporter in June 2020 bought a new box design that has a repeating background pattern of the various KF-series wagons in profile.

The other existing wagons shown in this design are the Taki 43000 Tank Wagon, which appeared as KF-09 in July 2020, and the Container Wagon which appeared as KF-05 and KF-06 in August 2021.

BUT there are two other types of wagon in the design that do not currently exist in the KF- series. Are these going to appear some time in the future? They are a Log or Pipe Transporter and a Hopper Wagon.

[Image: image.png] [Image: image.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Now there is something that I believe most of us could get behind..a new type Hopper Car Good eye Dr Chris [Image: nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif]
i thought tomy already created the black hopper car many years ago.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
That is true, but exclusively in a set. the big loader. I have the set, i got it as a gift many tears ago... i'll take a picture of it later. it is black too.  Smile

EDIT:
[Image: TOMICA-BIG-LOADER.webp]

found the set, on the left you can see the the black hoper car.
Tomica releasing this hoper car on it's own, and you don't have to buy 5 whole sets of big loaders just to get that hoper. because i really like it too.  Smile
mostly Plarail items
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2022, 12:22 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes PerkyHydrAan's post:
  • Super
Is this the coal hopper your were referring? I was coincidentally just looking at a listing of it wondering if it was a good attraction. I also have 1 hit troublesome truck that tips the same direction.

[Image: Screenshot-20220809-165007-Facebook.jpg]

Edit: it isnt this but may be still relevant.
I do own one of the gray ones and two quarry loaders, but no balls, so I've never been able to use it.

The black hopper is really nice, It's something different that you don't often see, so one or two in a train of some mixed wagons would really look unique
The magic of the GWR
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp's post:
  • Super
I've made a new thread for the existing Plarail black hopper car, though there have been several others previously dealing with the same subject.

https://blueplastictracks.com/showthread.php?tid=5124
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Thank you Dr Chris, the Thread is a great read.

@Leyland
(08-09-2022, 01:48 AM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: i thought tomy already created the black hopper car many years ago.

They also made a green Crane with Flatbed as pictured in Chrisjo's Post above that was part of a hard to get set too so maybe...fingers crossed, Plarail is getting into re-making previously released and now rare or hard to find pieces which would be exciting. Re-releasing hard to get scenery pieces, engine, rolling stock coaches, buildings and throw in a entirely new item now and then would really get the public's attention, at least imo.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, PerkyHydrAan