Ucwepn's YouTube Video's

413 Replies, 533439 Views

(05-05-2014, 12:32 PM)Toys_Trains-Things Wrote:
(03-27-2014, 10:08 AM)Toys_Trains-Things Wrote: Cheapest i've seen one sell for was 2800jpy (i stopped bidding at 1500jpy). If i find a listing I will post a link. Very rare item indeed.

Here is the link to the tomy 'Hector' coal hopper truck.

http://japamart.com/auctoolitem.php?url=...r109614468

Interesting coal hopper there, the Hector one I have has 8 wheels although the top half looks similar if not the same.
(05-05-2014, 12:32 PM)Toys_Trains-Things Wrote: Here is the link to the tomy 'Hector' coal hopper truck.
http://japamart.com/auctoolitem.php?url=...r109614468

I don't think I have ever seen a Hector like the linked one before. I have only seen this one with the 8 wheels like Ucwepn says and much more detailed with the riveting.
Hector
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(05-06-2014, 01:29 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: Interesting coal hopper there, the Hector one I have has 8 wheels although the top half looks similar if not the same.

I never really took notice that the hopper I linked didn't have 8 small wheels link Hector. I got caught up in its rarity of it. :-)
(05-06-2014, 09:15 AM)Toys_Trains-Things Wrote: I never really took notice that the hopper I linked didn't have 8 small wheels link Hector. I got caught up in its rarity of it. :-)
[Image: smiley-face-laughing.gif]
The customs of Ucwepn #5 has gone live. The latest Ucwepn video can be seen in the video window below.

Great video Ucwepn. I like seeing all the little details of your customs. Emily is running and tracking very well with the 4 wheel truck mounted to the front. Strange how they would cover up the portal windows in the rear of Duncan and then not add any to other trains like your Freddie. Nice to see and hear your new assistant Caitlyn. And also where you have placed your new workbench in the shed. A terrific plug for this Forum show go a long way to bring more fans to this site.

[Image: you-rock-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Ucwepn

I see that in the YouTube comments you now have an Airbrush for your painting. Can't wait to see how that works, how durable it will be and what great ideas you come up with.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • thehsvdude
Thanks yes I have the airbrush kit and the cleaning pot kit, just need to get some suitable thinners and cleaning solution and I can do some nice metallic paintjobs Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • sunhuntin, thehsvdude
New work bench, new airbrush station, Tomy trains & track all in the shed...whats next...your bed? [Image: panda-lol.gif]
hehe
(05-12-2014, 12:43 PM)Super Wrote: New work bench, new airbrush station, Tomy trains & track all in the shed...whats next...your bed? [Image: panda-lol.gif]

whats next? The biggest motorized loco so far! And that new drive unit disected (this ain't your grandad's old flat drive unit) hehe

[Image: e8def313-f433-4002-8a0f-2ca220698344.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • mod thana