Rarest Plarail/Tomy Trains

279 Replies, 240499 Views

Hi everybody I am new to this forum
I just wanted to get everybody's opinion the rarest to my thomas train ever
My choice would have to go to powerful Gordon or snowplough Donald and Douglas

Please Reply
Tharazero1
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2020, 10:35 AM by Super.)
Those are rare but you forgot oilver
(09-02-2015, 10:16 AM)Thenewduckthegwr engine Wrote: Those are rare but you forgot oilver
I have a tony oliver so that is checked of my list
A universal opinion from most members on here say it's these three Plarail engines: Talk 'n' Action Diesel 10, Powerful Gordon, and Gold Thomas. The latter that several people have struggled to find online at all.

Honourable mentions to the Talk 'n' Action versions of Gordon, Henry, and Toby.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • DuckGWR
(09-02-2015, 10:25 AM)Tharazero1 Wrote: I have a tony oliver so that is checked of my list
No fair I have plains to get charcters like oilver the engines I need are James,oilver,Donald,Douglas,Neville,Murdoch,Spencer,diesel 10,whiff,scruff and way way more
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aresedale productions's post:
  • DalaGStanator
(09-02-2015, 11:31 AM)Thenewduckthegwr engine Wrote: No fair I have plains to get charcters like oilver the engines I need are James,oilver,Donald,Douglas,Neville,Murdoch,Spencer,diesel 10,whiff,scruff and way way more
Likewise here!
(09-02-2015, 11:31 AM)Thenewduckthegwr engine Wrote: No fair I have plains to get charcters like oilver the engines I need are James,oilver,Donald,Douglas,Neville,Murdoch,Spencer,diesel 10,whiff,scruff and way way more

Adding to your list I also have James, Douglas, Murdoch, Spencer and Diesel 10
(09-02-2015, 08:29 PM)Tharazero1 Wrote: Adding to your list I also have James, Douglas, Murdoch, Spencer and Diesel 10
Dodgy now to murder my self
Don't murder yourself Smile You have to remember that there are serious collectors here like myself who have invested thousands of dollars on our collections. You will get the trains you want one day mate.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • Colinspullips, fred16850
(09-02-2015, 10:32 AM)jdogman Wrote: A universal opinion from most members on here say it's these three Plarail engines: Talk 'n' Action Diesel 10, Powerful Gordon, and Gold Thomas. The latter that several people have struggled to find online at all.

Honourable mentions to the Talk 'n' Action versions of Gordon, Henry, and Toby.

Hello everyone...please allow me to retort.
I do not believe in Gold Thomas for the following reasons:
1.I believe it is a one-off or a mod.
2. I have not seen any acompanying box to show it was sold to the general public.
If we are talking about an American speaking Talk'n Action Diesel 10, I have never seen even an image of one (let alone, and most importantly HEARD one), nor any literature, or box art...also ALL the voices for each T'nA train of each language are credited to the actual actor who provides them. NO ONE has ever been credited with providing a voice for an American speaking D10 either, so I also do not believe it exists.
NOR DOES MONTY!!
There are 2 very nice Powerful Gordon's currently listed on Japanese auctions...I have 2, as do several other members possess them...
I have only seen ONE Talk 'n Action Gordon in 6 years of hard core collecting, and there is only a box to show for one online...I have NEVER seen a T'nA Henry, and the Snow Plow set is most elusive!!
That said, the top 3 rarest trains based on TRUE rarity are:
1.T'nA Henry
2. T'nA Gordon
3.D&D Snow a Plow set
Honorable mention to ALFIE
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 8 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Aresedale productions, Colinspullips, fred16850, Gerisplarail1, mod thana, mod thana, Tharazero1, Ucwepn