Mini availability in the UK

7 Replies, 9380 Views

Hi all, hoping for some light shedding!

My son and I are collecting minis, we have finished waves 1 and 2, does anyone know when wave 3 is out to buy in the shops (not online as finding these are much more expensive). Also whether the dc friends will be available to buy.

On browsing in this forum I've seen mention of an advent collection, can anyone tell me what this is pls.

Thanks so much

Alex
I don't know but I found a few of them on eBay new In the packaging
There will be eight known DC Super Friends engines released in the blind bags in total: 4 in Series 3, and 4 in Series 4.

We also know nothing on the Advent Calendar apart from containing special versions of Thomas, James, Henry, Toby, Diesel, and Ben.
I've seen some of them in a special pack but at £65 it's a bit steep! Do we know whether the advent will be available in the UK?

Ta
The DC minis are 57, 58, 59 and 60 in the blind bags. In the US the wave 3 minis have different packaging than the first two waves. (Just different minis on the outside). Makes looking for wave 3 a little easier. The special box is a set from Comic Con in San Diego. Batman Diesel is an exclusive to that set. And yes It's an arm and leg!
(09-02-2015, 02:41 PM)OSantana Wrote: The DC minis are 57, 58, 59 and 60 in the blind bags. In the US the wave 3 minis have different packaging than the first two waves. (Just different minis on the outside). Makes looking for wave 3 a little easier. The special box is a set from Comic Con in San Diego. Batman Diesel is an exclusive to that set. And yes It's an arm and leg!
I live in the USA in minnosta and I would like to know where I could get wave two and three blind bags and where to get the twist and turn stunt set
I have only found them at walmart. And wave 3 at one store here in Southern California. I myself am also looking for the twist n turn stunt set! So far Canada walmarts have them but nothing here yet. Wink
I've contacted Mattel here in the UK and we aren't getting any of the play sets which is a pain but they did say wave 3 would be avaable from July but I've yet to find any!