Do You Recognize This F Unit???

14 Replies, 21985 Views

(02-27-2014, 10:23 PM)Super Wrote: [b]Brand new, in the box...just opened it up.

Ahh, so you are the culprit. lol. :-)

I went to buy this, returned to my PC and it was sold.

Glad it went to a good home and will bring lots of smiles.
[Image: sad-and-sorry-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Sorry Toys-Trains_Things

As soon as Ucwepn showed what set this train came in I started an Internet search and came across this one on Amazon USA. Of course I immediately bought it for that price. Thats why I gave Ucwepn the shout out and thanks above as if it weren't for him I never would have found this. I thought Amazon USA didn't ship outside of the States.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
SUPER are you on the Plarail facebook group? if so what is your name on there?
Hello Gerisplarail1

[Image: waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Nice to meet you and welcome aboard these Forums. No, I am not into the social media web sites. I do my hanging out in various Forums on the web. Blueplastictracks.com is the only one I hang out with for discussions on this great Tomy/Thomas/Trackmaster/Plarail hobby. Hope to talk more with you here and maybe some of those FaceBookers will stop by every now and then and post something interesting. We are into a little construction and altering of our layout with gray tracks and risers to tone down the over abundance of yellow some before shooting our first videos to post here and on YouTube.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Nice to meet you as well I am glad to meet any fellow Plarailer, You can ask UCWEPN I am a very passionate collector who loves that there is always something new just around the corner. Can't wait for your YouTube video!