Toy train photography gallery (post your awesome shots here)

211 Replies, 233165 Views

Yeah, I like it because it’s so unique among the current era D51s. I think it’s also the only one that runs on an AA battery instead of C size. I wish I knew a bit more about it but the only thing I could find was some dubious, machine translated Engrish about the funnel and smoke deflectors being unique to a specific operating area.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 12:08 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Here, Thomas with Annie & Clarabel

[Image: IMG-20181016-192211.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes PlarailTown's post:
  • Off The Rails
@OTR

Do you mean you are trying to find more info on the real D51-498 or the Plarail version?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Thought I could share some pictures I took, I’m very interested in photos that shows small things feel like bigger things.
[Image: 59-AFFF89-B592-493-F-957-D-1-A232-F9-D2-AEE.jpg]

[Image: 516-BBE1-C-156-E-41-BD-8-EC2-3-E66-E4432702.jpg]
Keep on collecting Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Blueberry'S''s post:
  • Finno, Super
Oh no! Train in the river...call Bulstrode to help!
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Blueberry'S', Finno
"C'mon, c'mon! Why aren't you trucks where you should be?"

(...)

"At least I'm not sinking this time".
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • Blueberry'S', Super
I just built a small layout on the living room coffee table. Quite a challenge to build a small layout around the Sodor Island challenge set, so I took some photos for keepsakes and for share~

[Image: 3-A0-BCF88-FCA4-4030-B247-24-D3-B0-C3-C2-E2.jpg]

[Image: 8370-BF9-B-7-D46-480-B-A0-D2-E0-AFFAD067-B6.jpg]

[Image: CD59-A44-C-AF2-F-4019-9-D88-AA75-AB1156-B9.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like hystudio's post:
  • mod thana, Off The Rails, Super
[Image: scottsmangordon.jpg]
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
@Hystudio

I love it! So much going on in such a small space. Great job Hy and may I say, I love that Coffee Table too. Is that hand made?   Smile
Thanks, Super. Yes, the coffee table is hand made. We bought it years ago but only recently found the space to put it.

I also found a fun way to play in this layout. There would be a passenger train running on the sloped loop. The player would direct a freight train on the other loop transporting goods between Owen and Cranky by moving points and levers. The goal is to see how many boxes he can deliver without crashing. Smile

I could adjust the difficulty by changing the speed/length of the passenger train. And use the Mr.Motorman controller so two people could play together~
[-] The following 1 user Likes hystudio's post:
  • Super