Latest KnockOff?

9 Replies, 10993 Views

Ok Folks,

We've seen the Thomas 'knock-off' for the price of a coffee, a similar 'knock-off' using the 'minions' from despicable me (again for the price of a coffee.

Now I bring you the ultimate 'knock-off' (so far), this is a "Thomas The Train Transformer Super Thomas Voltron Devestator Tank Engine" Big Grin

I kid you not, you get 3 locomotives (with tenders by the look of things) in thomas blue, henry green and james red which apparently transform and combine to make a super mechanoid and all for the princely sum of £7.50 with free postage - link below Smile

Thomas, Ultron, Transformer...
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
I'm not too clued up on my modern Thomas the tank episodes but I can't recall ever meeting this character!? Which episode is he from.....? (Haha)
LOL...isn't a Thomas trains nor a Transformer. Isn't Transformer a single vehicle that transforms within itself and does not come apart? This is more like a 3D puzzle toy with NO instructions.....what???
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(09-12-2015, 06:09 PM)Nigels Wrote: Ok Folks,

We've seen the Thomas 'knock-off' for the price of a coffee, a similar 'knock-off' using the 'minions' from despicable me (again for the price of a coffee.

Now I bring you the ultimate 'knock-off' (so far), this is a "Thomas The Train Transformer Super Thomas Voltron Devestator Tank Engine" Big Grin

I kid you not, you get 3 locomotives (with tenders by the look of things) in thomas blue, henry green and james red which apparently transform and combine to make a super mechanoid and all for the princely sum of £7.50 with free postage - link below Smile

Thomas, Ultron, Transformer...

I am just saying this only makes this a Thomas knock off is that the trains have faces, If they didn't have faces they would be nothing to us and I am pretty sure daisy is a diesel railcar
I just thought it was all just so pathetic as a product, but you can't fault them for trying to snare so many markets with a rubbish product lol! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
If you notice that the packaging graphics are definitely more Thomas looking than the actual toy. They even show the Thomas in the circle although with no name.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Ahh, the old Thomas Combiner. This was created from an original toy known as 'Loco Squad' or 'Loco Commander', which I happen to own. I could take some images if anyone would like.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainfanz's post:
  • Super
I actually bought this for Tully about 3 years ago...it's was so cheaply made that I threw it away!! It has less than the plastic consistency of a Pez dispenser with sloppy airbrushing for color...like a toy from the dentist or a school carvival!! THE BIGGEST RIPOFF EVER!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
It's actually extremely old. It's not the "latest".
(01-02-2016, 03:53 PM)DalaGStanator Wrote: It's actually extremely old. It's not the "latest".

This is actually an old thread that got resurrected lol!