R/C Bus from your Phone

4 Replies, 5391 Views

Suzukawa shows off a new minature bus that you control from your phone. Pretty neat.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Cool I like it, although my current favourite is the 'tomytec' moving bus' system, now that is truly cool and automonous and should look great alongside plarail advance trains Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
The technology is probably already there but I would like to see it where you can program many vehicles doing many different things in a software program. Then push a button and watch the show. Would it be a little too big for the Advance scale?
To me that looks more like standard plarail scale, the moving bus system is if anything a little on the small size as it is true 'n gauge' and intended to marry with the Tomytec 'n gauge' trams and trains. But its not so far off the plarail advance to look silly.

What amazes me is the sheer level of detail for the size of the buses. A full size bus/coach is no more than about 3" long, the other nice thing is the motorised chassis can be fitted to pretty much any of the modern Tomytec buses, so you can get the starter set and then use an alternative body if there's a different one you prefer.

Additionally using little magnets you can place these under the road pieces to cause the buses to speed up, slow down and of course there are the bus stops where they can be made to either just pull up, wait for a few seconds and then carry on, or alternatively sit there and wait for you to release them.

Really cool things, I wonder if they will ever scale them up for Plarail?
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
I have seen videos of those buses making stops and such and they are so neat.