Mr MotorMan Instructions?

5 Replies, 6782 Views

Ok so this is my first post to this forum, so bear with me.

Anyways, I'm thinking of getting one of those Mr Motorman things, and does anyone have any idea how or where I can get English directions for it? Or if someone knows how to use one that would be great.

I also know some models of it can control up to 5 trains at once, but which model does that, and how do you program each train?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
there is a button the train that allows you to program each train. To do that you will need 5 receivers. Here is the instruction in English. http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10140422ek/80/1
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • DalaGStanator, plarailandponiesfan
Many thanks Lelandvictory2

We own a Mr Motorman but have never seen instructions in English before. I have printed out a copy from your link to put into the box so future world players will understand easily. Now to print out proper labels for the buttons. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
(10-07-2015, 08:25 AM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: there is a button the train that allows you to program each train. To do that you will need 5 receivers. Here is the instruction in English. http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10140422ek/80/1

Thanks for the information! I'm gonna like this site
I guess Amazon is reliable for finding one. I saw one at about 4500 yen, or around 36 usd. Confused
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
hobby search no longer has one available. They kept on saying they are restocking the Mr. Motorman in the next 30 days. That status never change. Also you are welcome Smile.

Slightly off the topic, my advice to all is don't order a lot of things in the same order. It may be cheaper to ship all the items at once but the customer may slap you with a import duty which in turn costs more than shipping them individually.