Trackmaster Flip Face Gordon, Prototype?

25 Replies, 44634 Views

Blush I made a custom flip face gordon It's very possible to make a custom version.
[-] The following 3 users Like Cow's trackmasters and more's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1, Tons of Trackmasters
@Cow's Yes it is, I've seen your customs but they do look a little messy, not to be rude or anything, I think you still have a bit to go before you've perfected them

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheDiamondDalek's post:
  • Tons of Trackmasters
I just checked out Cows custom Flip Faces out of clay and I love them.

Welcome to the community Cow Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tons of Trackmasters
(04-03-2021, 01:33 AM)TheDiamondDalek Wrote: @Cow's Yes it is, I've seen your customs but they do look a little messy, not to be rude or anything, I think you still have a bit to go before you've perfected them

The reason why they are messy because i'm 14 and i don't make things right so yeah but thanks though Angel
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 01:10 AM by Super.)
(10-19-2015, 11:54 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: As far as I know Gordon never went to production, but Percy was made only to be destroyed...the fact that it is on the Fisher Price recall list for lead paint, leads me to believe that some did get out...maybe even sold, but at least left the factory to have to be recalled.

I believe you are completely mistaken: The FF recall list does list an ice cream factory, a wooden railway ice cream factory set.

I need to put this out now: The whole lead paint theory is a complete MISUNDERSTANDING. Please Spread The Word throughout the fandom.
Have a look at the list on this page: https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2007/rc2-co...-poisoning
[Image: Ewv-KE-KWUAM8-Mg-C.jpg]
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 4 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • chrisjo, FfarquharDeveloper, MuddyPoppins, TrainsRawesome
And it's not even Fisher Price but rather Learning Curve who was making Wooden Railway at the time.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 01:10 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fred_Pelhay's post:
  • chrisjo