Tomy Garden layout

3 Replies, 7042 Views

A video I made of a Tomy garden Layout

And My grandfather's video With some minor adjustments and Better camera work Big Grin
Those are some fine videos, thanks for sharing. Must be so nice to be able to construct and run those trains in the fresh outdoors. Looks like fun to just take a big box of loose tracks and use your imagination to make a new layout working with whatever is in it. What a great garden area too. Just the perfect size all weather outdoor table too. It is very big table and I can picture the whole family enjoying a meal there... as long as Thomas and his friends don't knock over your drinks.. Big Grin

[Image: hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Great videos, thanks for sharing, it looks like a you have plenty of trains and stock, I like your Murdoch, he's a great looking engine, it's such a shame trackmaster didn't make his traction rods work, he would look so much better! What happened to Percy's traction rod? He appears to be missing one - not that it bothers him any! He does well pulling 6 coaches and pushing duck!
(03-21-2014, 06:49 PM)Tramp Wrote: Great videos, thanks for sharing, it looks like a you have plenty of trains and stock, I like your Murdoch, he's a great looking engine, it's such a shame trackmaster didn't make his traction rods work, he would look so much better! What happened to Percy's traction rod? He appears to be missing one - not that it bothers him any! He does well pulling 6 coaches and pushing duck!

Thanks Big Grin