New Plarail Thomas releases

3 Replies, 6522 Views

New Thomas releases

[Image: 1606834_10202388381888093_1383573173_n.jpg]
Thanks Ucwepn

Haven't I seen these released by Trackmaster already or are they different?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Hi Super yes they are Different (well 2 of them are) Stephen is Tender powered making the actual Stephen smaller like the real one and Connor has a bit of a different shape and better detailed molded valve gear above the rods, would be great to make in a custom of his real life version. And most importantly a proper coach! I hope they decide to sell the coach separately I will buy 8 haha.
Thanks Ucwepn

More details on these train are always welcome. Not sure if Trackmaster is getting away from that but isn't it great that there is Plarail and Tomy to save the day.

(03-27-2014, 10:58 PM)Ucwepn Wrote: And most importantly a proper coach! I hope they decide to sell the coach separately I will buy 8 haha.

Smile You got that right. I would think they would do that for all new releases. At least for a limited time. Don't they know that it would probably be easy to sell them individually since they already hard them in production. And how easy would it be for consumers to grab an extra one when they see individual coaches right next to the trains on the store shelves.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]