Super's Mod's, Customs, Layout's & Video's 👍

420 Replies, 528284 Views

Very impressive work super!
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
Thanks Rock
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
This is a great thread. I had not come across this one until the other day. I am amazed at the skill and level of detail put into the layout and customs. Awesome job Super..
I love it Super!
Thank you Fellas.
[quote='Super' pid='1463' dateline='1401066006']
Thanks Trackmaster-Rail-Yard

Next up...

HD300 Hybrid with Headlight

First Responders Tribute Train...

Amtrak Dual Headlights...

Can you make a video about this?
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017, 04:47 AM by Super.)
They will be included in the next video but that is taking longer than anticipated as it is a combination of still pictures and video segments and there is more set up and editing.
A short video of the knock-off Plarail sound and light bridge. I will be modifying this for the music to be mute and the lights staying on with the use of the bridges on/off switch. I think the song would drive me nuts after a while like the "Its a Small World" ride at Disney World.
[Image: crazy-smiley-emoticon.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ActionChugger
Great super! Yeah I'd defiantly want it to be silenced, it would drive me crazy that, especially the little glitchy bit where it loops, arghhhhh! Other than that it really looks good! Which loco are you running around to set it off?
(01-30-2016, 12:27 AM)Tramp Wrote: Great super! Yeah I'd defiantly want it to be silenced, it would drive me crazy that, especially the little glitchy bit where it loops, arghhhhh! Other than that it really looks good! Which loco are you running around to set it off?

That would be the Enoden 500 100th Anniversary Wrapping seen here http://www.blueplastictracks.com/showthr...p?tid=1498