Super's Mod's, Customs, Layout's & Video's 👍

420 Replies, 527573 Views

Super, your layout and collection is simply amazing. I am simple in awe of all of the different pieces from sets and all of the different engines you have. Very inspiring, but not to my wallet.. Big Grin

Can't wait to see the new layout.
(05-31-2016, 09:32 PM)ActionChugger Wrote: Box it up and I will send you our address Angel

It all will be boxed up but only until a new elevated layout is constructed. Besides, didn't you wife say you have enough?

(05-31-2016, 11:33 PM)ripley802 Wrote: Super, your layout and collection is simply amazing. I am simple in awe of all of the different pieces from sets and all of the different engines you have. Very inspiring, but not to my wallet.. Big Grin
Can't wait to see the new layout.

Thanks Ripley
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
(06-01-2016, 02:19 AM)Super Wrote: Besides, didn't you wife say you have enough?
I only answer to Evan Almighty!

Dont tell the wife.... Dodgy
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[Image: laughter.gif]
I think AC's got a Daiso inspired layout in progress that will blow us all out the water when he builds it Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, Super
Railfanning in Caiden Town Part 2 of 2

[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Ucwepn
Wonderful!
Excellent Super, I notice you have quite a few 'extended' trains such as the Shinkansens, what's the strategy? Do you just buy odd middle-cars off Jauce etc... or do you just buy two trains and keep the motor/trailer as spares?

Also love the idea of having the Knapford station raisde up, some how it just looks as though it was made to be used like that Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(06-06-2016, 05:46 PM)Nigels Wrote: Excellent Super, I notice you have quite a few 'extended' trains such as the Shinkansens, what's the strategy? Do you just buy odd middle-cars off Jauce etc... or do you just buy two trains and keep the motor/trailer as spares?

For the most part they are from the Yahoo Auctions in Japan and some from Ebay. Some were individual but mostly bought in multiples. Also many came in bulk lot purchases. And yes, There are some hard to get extras where I bought the whole train just for the middle cars and then sold off the lead and trailing engines.

(06-06-2016, 05:46 PM)Nigels Wrote: Also love the idea of having the Knapford station raisde up, some how it just looks as though it was made to be used like that Smile

Knapford...oh you must mean Caiden Town Central Big Grin Thank you, it does look pretty good elevated
Great super, I love your blue c12 with matching blue brake van. Your layout is really good, I love how it feels bustling - like a city!