Super's Mod's, Customs, Layout's & Video's 👍

420 Replies, 524707 Views

The viaduct style track is easy to get ahold of since its still sold new, and despite its limitations it looks rather nice.
[Image: gRR83EM.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes sinkillerj's post:
  • Super
Update tease on the Dreamin of Disney Layout...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Ucwepn
(09-19-2016, 09:55 PM)Super Wrote: Update tease on the Dreamin of Disney Layout...

Vey cool, can't wait to see more.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Must buy now for the setup Angel
[Image: LEGO_71040_fi.jpg]
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
You are the Lego man AC. I will talk with Evan and you will be buying and building one in no time. SmileTongue
Saw one of those in my local Lego store last weekend, it is pretty cool and large, but I can think of other things in their range I'd rather target first Smile

BTW - Good teaser there Super, looking forward to the final version Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
(09-19-2016, 11:02 PM)Super Wrote: You are the Lego man AC. I will talk with Evan and you will be buying and building one in no time. SmileTongue
I already bought something else that requires assembly Blush
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
(09-19-2016, 09:55 PM)Super Wrote: Update tease on the Dreamin of Disney Layout...

That is sick!! Just amazing art really.
Is the hazy glow coming from the layout or is it a camera light/effect anomaly?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Well...it is known as "The Magic Kingdom" Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, MuddyPoppins
Been working on this for a couple of months and finally finished for the "Dreamin of Disney Layout" This is the second (Caiden Town Drive-In Theater) custom mod I have done with a Dept 56 Lighted Lemax Sign and love working with them. They are just right to make something special for your layout. A one of a kind that makes it "Yours". And they look pretty good, scale wise, for these trains too.

Of course the theme is Walt Disney World in Florida USA and because of that I worked in sand and palm trees. I always forget to take a "before" picture but I included a picture of a similar one. These signs can be picked up cheaply on Ebay if you keep an eye out but there are a lot that are high. I made the mistake of selling 3 new ones I had because I didn't think I would be making anymore so I had to search out this one which was new. I quite like how it turned out. Since I was waiting to finish this I can now get on with a short video of the Dreamin of Disney Layout.

[Image: 12_zpse2u9mnok.jpg]

[Image: 22_zpsceibibxq.jpg]

[Image: 003_zpse2dabtlm.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, ripley802, sinkillerj, Ucwepn