Super's Mod's, Customs, Layout's & Video's 👍

420 Replies, 524617 Views

And we would like to see your beautiful new slopes in action, on the layout with trains, Super... Big Grin
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Finno, MuddyPoppins
[Image: sad-crying-smiley-face.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Such a cool setup! So much information.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ajtrain944's post:
  • Super
Thank you AJ.
As promised (in Post 2 pages back) here are the pictures of the staged 'Caiden Town Produce Terminal'
I can't believe I have been procrastinating in finishing the roof sign for 7 months now. I did add a couple of the all in one, self contained, Lego lights on the interior of the Terminal to see the details better and to illuminate the glazed windows and skylights at night. Its a bustling time for Caiden Town when the crops are in. Of course, everything here is organically grown brought right from the fields by rail. Big Grin

First pictures taken with my brand new camera that I am trying to get to know.

[Image: IMG-0012.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0016.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0020.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0022.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0026.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, Mister No, violater
Looks very nice, Super! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Thank you Mr No Smile Heart
I'm fascinated by all the different boxes of fruit and veg. I recognise the crates of apples and oranges, but that's all. Would you care to tell us where they all came from?
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, Super
Certainly Smile

First let me say that I mostly try to get accessories in 'O' Scale as I think they are more suitable in size for the PlayKids. Not so much for the trains as HO/OO would be more realistic. That being said all of the detailed items are 'O' Scale.

One set is from Woodland Scenics Pack and is "Assorted Crates O Scale A2739"

[Image: A2739-f-1.jpg]

All of the other items were purchased from this great company 'Model Tech Studios LLC' They have great stuff, some are finished (painted) some are not. They also have a sister site that sell the unpainted ones finished. They have them in all the usual scale sizes. On this page you can find all the extras I acquired for the Caiden Town Produce Terminal.
https://modeltechstudios.com/search.aspx?find=fruit
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins
It reminds me of the Barbie doll house that we used for a driving party, we were using PostPet rails in the doll house and it looked "stylish in the female point of view".

I like it Super, it is a great idea for modified Plarail.
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super