Tramps Modifications

72 Replies, 106601 Views

great work
Thanks, I finished the trailing coach today, it was more complicated as it had the rear facing red led as well as the interior lights,

[Image: 7F67F188-A030-4F85-AA67-C6ABBA69503A_zpsetlwgb3l.jpg]

That's x2 down and another x2 to do!
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2014, 06:55 AM by Tramp.)
[-] The following 4 users Like Tramp's post:
  • DalaGStanator, sunhuntin, Super, Ucwepn
Those are great looking Tramp. Did those red coaches come with the roof's white? Where did you mount the switches and speaking of switches, where do you get those tiny 2 pronged ones. I have been using the bigger 3 prong ones from Radio Shack and they are kind of bulky. Can't wait to see the finished train rolling down the rails.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Thanks, yeah I just got them from eBay I searched 'mini switch' and they are much neater!

So yeah, I finished the last x2 coaches today,
[Image: 8937B228-C33E-40F0-AD2B-F296694C4877_zpsgzdblw3v.jpg]

[Image: A75C45D7-F8CC-42CA-A56F-DA8BDEAB6F0E_zps6vwockha.jpg]

Tha rearmost car struggles when both the interior and the tail light is on, but it will have to manage as there is no space for more batteries! I might put a little video together at some point,
[-] The following 3 users Like Tramp's post:
  • DalaGStanator, lee, Super
And a short video,

[-] The following 5 users Like Tramp's post:
  • DalaGStanator, lee, Super, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard, WoodWheel92
Excellent video and train. Those red coaches don't seem to be as translucent as some. You are the lighting man for sure. [Image: green-yes-text-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yeah they are pretty good, the shua coaches are pretty opaque too, but the yellow works car is really transluceint! Thanks for the kind words I'm chuffed with it!
if you spray or paint black on the insides it blocks the light leaking through Big Grin Great job good sir!
That new airbrush system you have Ucwepn would be just the tool to paint the interior of those translucent coaches.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Chrizzly
Amazing! These models are pure superiority ! If only Trackmaster made things like this! Would it be possible for you to post a video showing how to make the brake vans ?