Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1105 Replies, 798678 Views

That would be neat though....Annie and Clarabel's roofs could be removable and more candy stuffed inside. [Image: yeah-baby-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins
Wouldn't that be a possible custom?
Collecting without a clue since 2010
[-] The following 3 users Like Chrizzly's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super

I think all he needs is to have his candy compartment filled with weight or at least some candy and the proper 'push' coupling and he would do okay.

The Vicarage Orchard ~ PLARAIL/Yujin Candy Thomas first run

[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
So there are at least 2 versions of the mis-spelled box released or is this box an early rendition of the graphics that was never released? Also, looking at your 2 boxes side by side there is a difference in the set along with the box. Spelled correct set has a gray cargo box on an orange flatbed where the mis-spelled set has an orange cargo box on a gray flatbed. I have also seen a variation in the cargo stacked on Cranky's dock where some has orange crates and and others gray crates which neither of yours show or the one I pictured. What release was that?

[Image: 3855784576_a9d4b9a023_o.jpg][Image: s-l1v600.jpg][Image: fs-l1600.jpg]

Rare 2006 HiTtoys Brendham Docks set

• mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
Super you have the most meticuloue eye... You never cease to amaze me with the details that you notice!!
I have only ever seen the version with the writing centered across the middle...never off to the right before, so it looks like there are indeed 2 misspelled variations.
I don't know about Cranky's stacked grey boxes either, but I will start keeping my open for them now!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 07:13 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • mod thana, Super
Looking at the 2 sets you show in the video I would have assumed that your correctly spelled set that that has the gray cargo crate would have had the gray crates stacked on Crankys Dock but thats clearly not the case. The mis-spelled set which has the orange cargo crate does have the orange crates stacked on the dock though. Strange. Also even though your 2007 set has the gray cargo crate and orange flatbed the graphics on the box is the same as the other set showing the orange crate with gray flatbed.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Light-up Percy & The Chinese Dragon

• Chrizzly, mod thana, Off The Rails

Hurray...the Mummy's Tomb is still alive. I like how you had the light shining down as it simulated sundown on the desert.

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Streamlined Gordon's Egyptian Underworld run

• Chrizzly, mod thana, Off The Rails
Nice! This reminds me that I need to get my Shooting Star Gordon out and run him.

Or just borrow my son’s. Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Chrizzly, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
Thanks for the shoutout mate. No sense in making someone else wait if they don't have to.
Collecting without a clue since 2010
[-] The following 4 users Like Chrizzly's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Super