Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1104 Replies, 796806 Views

Thomas THOMAS & WINSTON’S Ancient Egyptian Underworld ride

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, generic_truck_69420, Mister No
It is a beautiful Layout and your choice of music made the video perfect. 👍

Anyone one now why or have heard of a problem posting comments on YouTube videos? I commented on this one and it doesn't show up. It does at first then seems to be taken down. This happens on all YouTube videos I comment in.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins
Grrr…That makes me mad Super, I alway love to read your comments….YouTube is really slacking lately.
I just checked my comment controls and they are set to “allow all comments”, but it was tweaking with my previous video and kept changing them to “hold any inappropriate comments” even though I went back in and changed it back several times.
Also their real time analytics button has been broken for well over 3 months now, and though they have notified creators that they are aware of the problem, have still done nothing about it.
Very Lame.
It’s not like they don’t make billions of dollars off of our collective videos, seems like the least they could provide is a maintained, fully functioning site.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No, PerkyHydrAan, Super
It may be that they just don't like me for some reason as I have tested comments I have made on other YouTubers channels and they show up when I leave the comment but when I go back they aren't there and not just channels that pertain to Trains.
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins
2023 TrackMaster Duncan Unboxing/Review &
THE COMPLETE DUNCAN 2007 - 2023

[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, generic_truck_69420, Mister No
The Vicarage Orchard
PLARAIL Thomas FUN RUN!

• Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, generic_truck_69420
The Vicarage Orchard ~ PLARAIL Thomas FUN RUN

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • generic_truck_69420
The Vicarage Orchard Thomas PLARAIL
Custom Molly Mini Brands Oscar Mayer wiener run

I love those wieners and you chose the perfect vehicle to transport them with too. I've got to get me some to go with my Wiener Mobile 😁

This reminds me that I have had an R/C Molley that I bought about a year ago specifically for the purpose of converting her to a regular Engine driven train like yours but haven't got around to pulling the trigger on the modification yet. Is yours using 1,2 0r 3 AAA batteries?

Question: The switches on the two powered Tenders are in the On position, are they powered on in the video? There was one part of the video in which those same switches are in the Off position. Starting at the 3:08 minute mark. ???
Thanks Super…yes they were off @3:08 because I was filming that turn, then waiting for her to come around and over the rainbow bridge, and only the engine can be on while it activates the rainbow mechanism, but the tenders got caught up and it couldn’t pass, so I couldn’t use that 2nd shot in the video.
It takes just one AAA
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super