Plarail KTX???

28 Replies, 25692 Views

Not sure it will become available for sale in the States, you will have to find an Asian seller I would imagine.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I was about to find an Asian seller, there aren't any on ebay unless they are high priced
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
Well this looks to be a Korean only special release it may be hard to find one for the States.
Sorry guys I should have mentioned that Carousell is really just a listing site. The transaction is direct between the seller and the buyer so you can browse his listings on Carousell and contact him on FB or anything else.

I regularly just change my country on Carousell so I can browse Singapore or Hong Kong sellers. Just remember not everyone will ship because it's really meant to be a service to connect for face to face sales. Like an online classifieds service.

Kenny is usually happy to ship. He has a real bricks and mortar shop in HK and accepts paypal. His prices are fair and he will show you the weight and shipping receipts.

As always, this is my personal experience. YMMV.
[-] The following 2 users Like Finno's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
Yep He is good guy. My KTX arrived today. Took 4 days to get here. He did send me picture of weight and shipping page which i checked my address and corrected it before sending it. I would use his service again.
[-] The following 3 users Like drew5195's post:
  • AOF04, chrisjo, Super
Wow, that is fast delivery. Is that speed normal from HK to NZ Drew or did you select the fastest mail speed?

What do you think of the Plarail KTX?
It was 7 to 14 days shipping option but it was quick. I remember buying some stuff in HK in past usually quick but not this quick

Like the look KTX but i think middle car should have windows all across instead of half. They could make stand alone 3rd car similar to 2nd car but opposite way and put in between 2nd and back of train. So top height of back train car levels with passenger carriage and more windows across. Think it should of been 4 cars instead of 3. IMO but im happy with purchase and in my collection.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019, 02:19 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like drew5195's post:
  • Finno, Super
Thanks Drew
Thanks for the report Drew. I agree with you about the middle car. Think I will try and pick one up.

I discovered you can also get this in a basic set seen on the Korea Toys R Us page here:
http://toysrus.lottemart.com/product/Pro...&koostYn=N

Notice it doesn't have the middle car and it looks a bit better IMO.

Also, tip for searching Plarail in Korean the search word is: 프라레일
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finno's post:
  • Super