Custom Layout 2.0.. Thoughts?

23 Replies, 20730 Views

(01-09-2016, 04:51 PM)ripley802 Wrote: I have already taken over the room on the other side of the wall. That is the repair room. Not sure the wife would go for taking over a closet..

a couple of friends of mine are married. he is tall, she is not. he has taken over all the high up kitchen cupboards that she cant reach without a chair, lol.

love the layouts, great inspirations Big Grin
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • ActionChugger, ripley802
Andrew,

Love the new layout, you could put your goods yard in the centre maybe to make the most of the space?
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
If I had the pieces I would do that!
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
Higher higher!! Big Grin Great Job!
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • ripley802
Big Grin thanks AC. I did receive a package today that had maybe 10mor risers, so I may be able to get another loop.. Big Grin
(04-16-2016, 01:24 AM)ripley802 Wrote: Big Grinthanks AC. I did receive a package today that had maybe 10mor risers, so I may be able to get another loop.. Big Grin

Sweet!
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
I set this up the other day. Finally had a chance to rebuild/play after a bit of not having anything setup. Seems to be the normal, set it up and then take it down. It if functional but not my best. I typically will build something and then make small changes to tweak it a bit.

There is a main track around the out side that will allow me to run some of the slower or rather steam type trains. The inside track will allow me to run the faster Japanese style trains. The auto station is not really being utilized but I threw it in. The colorful track is of course the Disney train with musical bridge set. (Side fell off, which I noticed after the pics..Undecided)

Thanks to Super for a coupe of the train in the front. The were great purchases and a welcome addition to the collection. Wink

[Image: 2FCDFD9A-490A-47EC-AD26-B89C748BA17D_zpsxm2k43ls.jpg]
[Image: F0DD9D8E-FF50-4128-A8D5-CE4CB4D933B1_zpsnrwudwua.jpg]
[Image: 9B2ABA88-A73C-4BD6-8C6E-57A39ACD9565_zpsmwukwtkg.jpg]
[Image: 1FA26D90-FF1A-4043-994A-5766E6BD4983_zpsgntbrpdl.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • ActionChugger, Nigels
Love the layout Ripley especially the super spiral and the sidings. Would make a good video with lots of movement going on.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
How does one acquire this much track?
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 07:12 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MunchJrTrains's post:
  • ripley802
(08-30-2016, 05:36 AM)MunchJrTrains Wrote: How does one acquire this much track?

You spend on track, ration on necessities.

-plarnold
[-] The following 1 user Likes plarnold's post:
  • ripley802