this weeks finds and buys

27 Replies, 37692 Views

Wow very Jealous of that first picture you are very lucky indeed!! I have the carwash you missed out on it is very nice hope you can get it! i also love the Enos gas station well done my friend! I would not have bought the Tomica set either but then I am not to interested in stand alone Tomica Playsets only the items that directly carry over to Plarail!
Holy smokes...you must have surprise packages everyday Sunhuntin. Gonna make for some nice displays for the kids at the club house.

I think I have seen the set in the first picture but not very often, I like it. Mostly seen just a set with an oval track with no station or the set with oval track and a teal bridge. Is that bridge purple? Oh why don't they make a gray girder bridge? I would even take dark gray. And while we are on the subject, wouldn't it be nice if that station was designed like the automatic transfer station instead of manual.

Good job my friend. Soon, that attic will be full and either someone is going to have to move out or you will need a storage unit for all the things that keep coming. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
thanks, gerisati. if the toll gate had been cheaper, id have got that too. like you, i prefer things i can link up, but then i could always surround it with stuff and hide the fact it doesnt. that carwash has been relisted quite a bit, so will get it eventually.

super, thanks for that. i found heaps of viaduct sets, but as you say, none with the station. it would be cool if it was like the auto station, but thats ok. i was thinking the bridge was a similar color to the two from the mt fuji set, due to the washed colors of the whole photo.
funny you mention moving out... i said to mum i should think about it, and the NO was out of her mouth before id even finished, lmfao. a storage unit is a good idea, but its nice to be able to go up and potter around whenever i like. quite often go up on cold days since its warmer.
yes to fancy layouts. i try and do something different each time, except for the christmas layout since that requires painted track. however, the lego winter village range is getting bigger, so will have to extend the tracks to allow room.

got the two $50 lots today. photos tomorrow, as its took dark and im too tired to take decent ones.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
photos, finally! really pleased with what i got. all the engines run beautifully, like they have barely been used.

this is what was in the box. i couldnt be bothered unbundling the common tracks, so theres more there than it looks.
[Image: 100lots1.jpg]

thomas shinky/shakey bridge. this was included free, and is missing the bridge sides/fences, one brown step, 2 trees and thomas.
[Image: shinkybridge.jpg]

the shinky trucks. the milk cans wobble
[Image: shinkytrucks.jpg]

another version of dr yellow i think
[Image: dryellowblue.jpg]

unsure of this ones name
[Image: bluewhite.jpg]

same with this one
[Image: maroontram.jpg]

event exclusive box cars. the top slides off and a car can fit inside [thanks gerisplarail for the info!!]
[Image: clearboxes.jpg]

part of a rapi:t. missing the engine
[Image: rapit.jpg]

event exclusive box car
[Image: 04eventcar.jpg]

also got this. not sure if its tomy or not, as the plastic is a lower quality, the seam doesnt quite meet and its not stamped. the track fits nicely though.
[Image: coverbridge.jpg]
Dr. Yellow series 0
Shinkansen series 300
Hankyu Railway Series 9000
Wham 80000 boxcars
NANKAI RAPIT
thanks!!!
(04-20-2014, 06:27 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: good stuff! id love a closer photo of the plakids on the box when it arrives, so i can try and find the correct ones for mine. never seen the cart before... thats cute! if you really dont want the trees, i will buy them.
that c12 sure is cute. good thing my wallet doesnt have legs, otherwise itd be running away right now...

tried mt fuji and it fits the red circle nicely. has about a 1cm gap most of the way round, so no room for other trees etc to be placed. could put a few plakids if you were using a flat surface so they stand by themselves.

Hi Sunhuntin

Here are the close up pictures of the Plakids that came with the Mt Fuji set. You are welcome to the 4 trees if you want although I don't know how much they would cost for shipping to the other side of the world. Sorry the box did not come with the set only the back side of it. As you can see I think one of the Plakids is wrong. The all blue guy with glasses looks to be a replacement for the dark blue policeman/woman as indicated from the picture on the box. I would much prefer that original fellow as he looks cool. If you still want the trees, send me a Private Message and we will work out the details.

[Image: 003_zps233a3fe6.jpg]

[Image: 006_zps0b88efeb.jpg]

[Image: 015_zps4ce053ba.jpg]

[Image: 009_zpse1b9e3b0.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
super, thanks for the close ups on the plakids. now i know what im looking for. sad that one of yours got swapped, but better than getting none. did you get the sticker sheet for the cart, or had they been picked off? that girl looks a little worn under her arm, but might be how shes meant to be. really like the girl in the heart shirt and the blond guy too.

message coming about the trees, thank you.