12-04-2020 01:46 AM
» Replies: 148
» Views: 16645
WooHoo Done Finished Over and Out
Last Post: Off The Rails
12-04-2020 12:22 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 214
New "Densha de GO!! Hashirou Yamanote-se...
Last Post: bijomaru78
12-03-2020 09:44 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 95
Product Numbering & Bar Code Verificatio...
Last Post: Vio
12-03-2020 12:51 PM
» Replies: 78
» Views: 7717
Thomas Diamond Painting
Last Post: Nigels
12-03-2020 10:02 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 266
Where do you get this piece?
Last Post: Super
12-03-2020 10:00 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 75
Custom TOMY Paxton
Last Post: FfarquharDeveloper
12-03-2020 05:07 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 200

Thread to help each other find missing Trains.
I was thinking maybe we can start posting here mini trains that have been elusive in our collections. This way we can help each other out. I have mailed a few trains out and it is not terribly expensive. about $4.00 USD. If you want to just PM I can update this thread so they stay at the top. If i see any post below, i will also post them in this one as well.

Miniaddict - Needs #82 Flash Location: Texas, USA

Oliver's Dad - Needs #80, 81, 82, 83 Location ? Canada?

ilovehotshot - Needs #62 Percy Location: Texas, USA
[-] The following 2 users Like Miniaddict's post:
  • Oliver's Dad, YALLLOW
(01-15-2016, 11:42 AM)Miniaddict Wrote: I was thinking maybe we can start posting here mini trains that have been elusive in our collections. This way we can help each other out. I have mailed a few trains out and it is not terribly expensive. about $4.00 USD. If you want to just PM I can update this thread so they stay at the top. If i see any post below, i will also post them in this one as well.

Miniaddict - Needs #82 Flash Location: Texas, USA

Oliver's Dad - Needs #82 Flash Location: Ontario, Canada

ilovehotshot - Needs #62 Percy Location: Texas, USA

Just saw this now. Thanks! I have obtained 83 and am pretty confident that I can get 80 and 81 in the coming weeks. 82, however, is another story. My location is Ontario, Canada.

EDIT: Updated your post in my quote for an easy copy and paste!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oliver's Dad's post:
  • YALLLOW
Thanks miniaddict. I am planning on sending you 75 this weekend. I still have it but have been hoping to find you 82 also. But No luck.
Hello, I'm a New Member from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Seeking: complete 2016/2 with matching batch numbers, preferably from USA source so as to have ENGLISH packaging for my files.

Traders Available: SEALED blind bags --> 2015/4 #80,81,82,83 (Batman,Flash,Robin,Riddler) and 2016/2 #38,39,40 (Dots,Junior,Sugar);
can source blind bags for 2015/4, 2016/1 and 2016/2 from my local stores.
Looking for a 2016/3 #61 Raven Belle...

With a J21 manufacture batch date.

I found a J13 for now as a place holder, but the rest of my 2016/3 are all J21.
I'm interested in purchasing wave 4 of the new releases... but I don't have anything to trade unless I can help you purchase the Fisher Price direct sells (Spongebob and some DC ones).
(09-07-2016, 09:43 PM)YALLLOW Wrote: I'm interested in purchasing wave 4 of the new releases... but I don't have anything to trade unless I can help you purchase the Fisher Price direct sells (Spongebob and some DC ones).

How does one direct buy on the Fisher Price site?????
[-] The following 1 user Likes BrownBullhead's post:
  • YALLLOW
(09-08-2016, 10:56 AM)BrownBullhead Wrote: How does one direct buy on the Fisher Price site?????

fisherprice.com/shop
Hi Everyone,
Is there another, more active forum where people discuss their mini collection, and possibly meet up and trade with each other? Thanks in advance. I am missing some basic ones, which I think were extremely common on 1st wave. Things like Bert, James, Bash, Ben, the usual common ones. Any chance someone has duplicate of these wants to trade or sell?

Sorry, I cannot edit my post above, but do not rely too much on Fisher-Price web store. I just ordered bunch of things from them, and they short-shipped, with no message or excuse or apology. When I contacted them, the emails bounced back undeliverable, finally after going through their website support, they admitted that they didn't have it in stock.. Such a terrible operation. Anyway, I ended up buying it on ebay with a reasonable mark-up by the seller, but it's a shame, really. I hope they don't mess up the Minis by turning them into infinite releases or random stuff.
(09-23-2016, 06:46 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Hi Everyone,
Is there another, more active forum where people discuss their mini collection, and possibly meet up and trade with each other? Thanks in advance. I am missing some basic ones, which I think were extremely common on 1st wave. Things like Bert, James, Bash, Ben, the usual common ones. Any chance someone has duplicate of these wants to trade or sell?

Sorry, I cannot edit my post above, but do not rely too much on Fisher-Price web store. I just ordered bunch of things from them, and they short-shipped, with no message or excuse or apology. When I contacted them, the emails bounced back undeliverable, finally after going through their website support, they admitted that they didn't have it in stock.. Such a terrible operation. Anyway, I ended up buying it on ebay with a reasonable mark-up by the seller, but it's a shame, really. I hope they don't mess up the Minis by turning them into infinite releases or random stuff.
Where are you located?
(09-23-2016, 07:00 AM)Ksthomas209 Wrote: Where are you located?

New York City
(09-23-2016, 06:46 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I just had the same bad experience with Fisher Price on my last Spongebob 9 packs order. After waiting weeks of being told they were on back order i inadvertly found out they cancelled my order. After a futile discusdion and no customer gift for thier screw up i finally receive notice of the cancelation in the mail. I feel I too will have to purchase and pay way our price via Ebay.
I have Blow Pop James, Fruit Chews Henry, and Tootsie Roll Percy to trade...
Hi everyone, I am looking for the new 30-Pack with the exclusive 3 insect minis. I have the latest two DC 4-Pack to trade.
It may be easier and safer if you take all your trading and selling suggestion over to the Trading Zone Forum. They wont get lost like they will in this extremely long and most popular Forum here at BPT.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]