Thread to help each other find missing Trains.

20 Replies, 26515 Views

I was thinking maybe we can start posting here mini trains that have been elusive in our collections. This way we can help each other out. I have mailed a few trains out and it is not terribly expensive. about $4.00 USD. If you want to just PM I can update this thread so they stay at the top. If i see any post below, i will also post them in this one as well.

Miniaddict - Needs #82 Flash Location: Texas, USA

Oliver's Dad - Needs #80, 81, 82, 83 Location ? Canada?

ilovehotshot - Needs #62 Percy Location: Texas, USA
[-] The following 2 users Like Miniaddict's post:
  • Oliver's Dad, YALLLOW
(01-15-2016, 12:42 AM)Miniaddict Wrote: I was thinking maybe we can start posting here mini trains that have been elusive in our collections. This way we can help each other out. I have mailed a few trains out and it is not terribly expensive. about $4.00 USD. If you want to just PM I can update this thread so they stay at the top. If i see any post below, i will also post them in this one as well.

Miniaddict - Needs #82 Flash Location: Texas, USA

Oliver's Dad - Needs #82 Flash Location: Ontario, Canada

ilovehotshot - Needs #62 Percy Location: Texas, USA

Just saw this now. Thanks! I have obtained 83 and am pretty confident that I can get 80 and 81 in the coming weeks. 82, however, is another story. My location is Ontario, Canada.

EDIT: Updated your post in my quote for an easy copy and paste!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oliver's Dad's post:
  • YALLLOW
Thanks miniaddict. I am planning on sending you 75 this weekend. I still have it but have been hoping to find you 82 also. But No luck.
Hello, I'm a New Member from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Seeking: complete 2016/2 with matching batch numbers, preferably from USA source so as to have ENGLISH packaging for my files.

Traders Available: SEALED blind bags --> 2015/4 #80,81,82,83 (Batman,Flash,Robin,Riddler) and 2016/2 #38,39,40 (Dots,Junior,Sugar);
can source blind bags for 2015/4, 2016/1 and 2016/2 from my local stores.
Looking for a 2016/3 #61 Raven Belle...

With a J21 manufacture batch date.

I found a J13 for now as a place holder, but the rest of my 2016/3 are all J21.
I'm interested in purchasing wave 4 of the new releases... but I don't have anything to trade unless I can help you purchase the Fisher Price direct sells (Spongebob and some DC ones).
(09-07-2016, 10:43 AM)YALLLOW Wrote: I'm interested in purchasing wave 4 of the new releases... but I don't have anything to trade unless I can help you purchase the Fisher Price direct sells (Spongebob and some DC ones).

How does one direct buy on the Fisher Price site?????
[-] The following 1 user Likes BrownBullhead's post:
  • YALLLOW
(09-07-2016, 11:56 PM)BrownBullhead Wrote: How does one direct buy on the Fisher Price site?????

fisherprice.com/shop
Hi Everyone,
Is there another, more active forum where people discuss their mini collection, and possibly meet up and trade with each other? Thanks in advance. I am missing some basic ones, which I think were extremely common on 1st wave. Things like Bert, James, Bash, Ben, the usual common ones. Any chance someone has duplicate of these wants to trade or sell?

Sorry, I cannot edit my post above, but do not rely too much on Fisher-Price web store. I just ordered bunch of things from them, and they short-shipped, with no message or excuse or apology. When I contacted them, the emails bounced back undeliverable, finally after going through their website support, they admitted that they didn't have it in stock.. Such a terrible operation. Anyway, I ended up buying it on ebay with a reasonable mark-up by the seller, but it's a shame, really. I hope they don't mess up the Minis by turning them into infinite releases or random stuff.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2016, 07:48 PM by Pablo392.)
(09-22-2016, 07:46 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: Hi Everyone,
Is there another, more active forum where people discuss their mini collection, and possibly meet up and trade with each other? Thanks in advance. I am missing some basic ones, which I think were extremely common on 1st wave. Things like Bert, James, Bash, Ben, the usual common ones. Any chance someone has duplicate of these wants to trade or sell?

Sorry, I cannot edit my post above, but do not rely too much on Fisher-Price web store. I just ordered bunch of things from them, and they short-shipped, with no message or excuse or apology. When I contacted them, the emails bounced back undeliverable, finally after going through their website support, they admitted that they didn't have it in stock.. Such a terrible operation. Anyway, I ended up buying it on ebay with a reasonable mark-up by the seller, but it's a shame, really. I hope they don't mess up the Minis by turning them into infinite releases or random stuff.
Where are you located?