That Feeling When Your Video Gets Corrupted

5 Replies, 7460 Views

Sooo, I had a TF2 gameplay/life update video in the works that is months overdue, and decided to finally finish it today. I've been trying to edit it for the past few minutes, and Windows Movie Maker was acting finnicky, deleting entire parts of the video instead of trimming them, etc. Then, it crashed twice. Then the third time it crashed, I tried reopening the editor with the video. It said it couldn't be edited because it was corrupted. So I had to do everything over from scratch, and I almost got grounded because Mom thought my punching the wall in rage was me throwing my 90 dollar headset.
I am the luckiest person in the world for the original gameplay recordings to still be saved in my Team Fortress 2 folder. If I had deleted them in my recent desktop cleanup, I would've had to record it all from scratch again.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
Is this about trains? Is a TF2 a type of engine?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(03-29-2016, 04:13 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Is this about trains? Is a TF2 a type of engine?

Oh, no. x3 TF2 stands for Team Fortress 2... It's a video game. I mean, it does have some trains in it, tho. Coincidentally, the footage I recorded for the video were both from Payload gamemode maps, in which the BLU team pushes a railcar with a bomb in it to the RED team's base, or both teams push bombs to each other's bases in Payload Race.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
Hehehe, and I thought I was naughty for mentioning remote control tanks in another thread, at least they are still toys Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
All toy discussions are welcomed in the "Miscellaneous toys (Other Companies)" Forum created just for this and which this thread is now a part of.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Nigels
(03-29-2016, 06:46 PM)Nigels Wrote: Hehehe, and I thought I was naughty for mentioning remote control tanks in another thread, at least they are still toys Big Grin

I have a lot of other hobbies and I like to share, I enjoyed hearing about your tanks! You made me want to get a henglong!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tramp's post:
  • Super