Header photo suggestions

12 Replies, 14459 Views

Post You're header photo suggestions in this Thread and We'll pick best one
This sounds like fun. Will this be a permanent photo or something that will rotate from time to time? Before I suggest one of my own photo's I would like to submit one from someone you know very well. I really couldn't get a sharp still picture from the video but maybe the maker can provide a better shot...

[Image: 22_zpscb7d4907.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I have some still pictures of the train
One of my own, latest customs the 2014 "working hard" faces. This describes all the members of this forum hehe.

[Image: 212531b8-ed9f-434d-a5d5-c2ca49264ebe.jpg]
New candidate?

[Image: Poster2_zps0a18f5ea.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, jdogman, sunhuntin, Ucwepn
Time for a new Header picture don't you think? My vote goes to either one in the previous posts above.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • thehsvdude
Have a new header photo idea you think would look good at the top of our Forum page? Suggest them here. Could be an interesting photo of your layout or particular angle, pictures of your favorite or rare trains. Maybe set up a particular scene of some sort...anything and the Administrators will choose a new one to go up every couple of months.

Chosen Winners will either receive an all expense paid trip around the world visiting all the great toy stores and $10,000 cash spending money or a hardy handshake, pat on the back and the admiration of all Forum members. Staff reserves all rights to the selection of the prizes awarded.

Disclaimer: Winners of the round the world trip must be at least 100 years old and be accompanied by a parent on the trip to claim this prize.
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, HankAmericanEngine, thehsvdude, Ucwepn
haha nice disclaimer
[-] The following 1 user Likes thehsvdude's post:
  • Super
If you could re-size your pictures to 400 x 156 pixels it would fit perfect in the header and would allow you to make sure the picture shows exactly as you envisioned so we don't have to crop it.
yeah