TUGS, anyone?

22 Replies, 24714 Views

Is anyone here into or have heard of TUGS?(PS can someone find a place for this thread?)
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
Ahh, TUGS. I should finish watching that soon! I've been wanting to get into collecting the Takara models of the characters, but from what I've heard, they're extremely rare. Especially Zorran, apparently..
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
I guess Zorran was not popular among buyers, bay be because he was the only true "bad guy", so to speak. I'm still waiting on a ERTL Ten Cents, so I think that we're at the same point.
(04-16-2016, 08:52 PM)ROKMAN1445 Wrote: I guess Zorran was not popular among buyers, bay be because he was the only true "bad guy", so to speak. I'm still waiting on a ERTL Ten Cents, so I think that we're at the same point.

I found one Takara Ten Cents a few minutes on ebay. It was about 50 USD total including the shipping for me. The only problem is that was literally the only thing that came up when searching "takara tugs", and while it's used and in fairly good condition, the flag is missing, there's quite a bit of discoloration, and the sticker on the smokestack has a bunch of scratches.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
50 dollars? At least it's rare...
I would love to put this in the right Forum as you asked Rokman if I had any idea of what you are talking about when you say TUGS???
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(04-16-2016, 09:19 PM)Super Wrote: I would love to put this in the right Forum as you asked Rokman if I had any idea of what you are talking about when you say TUGS???
What I mean is if you are a fan, like you're a fan of the show or one of the characters.
Oh...so this is some kind of show and not about Real Trains? Do you have a link?
Yes I'm afraid so. Please put this in a better place for me.
Give me a Link Rokman, If I don't know what TUGS is, and I don't, I won't know where to put it.