Nankai Rapit Special Liveries

27 Replies, 27493 Views

Have a look at these, i saw them on Jauce this morning. I was thinking at first that they may have been special releases but then saw they were customs, but they look bet well done.

[Image: tibo316-img600x450-1485411415bihx3s26283.jpg]

[Image: joemccoy906-img450x600-1485354156wbchqa26072.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like ripley802's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Nigels, Super
I love the Military styled one. Thanks for sharing Ripley.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
Nice, the top one is the Gundam special (which was a real special like the Star Wars one), not sure about the military one, but it is nice Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • ripley802
(01-26-2017, 10:26 PM)Nigels Wrote: Nice, the top one is the Gundam special (which was a real special like the Star Wars one), not sure about the military one, but it is nice Smile

In the listings they mention they were painted. But they do look like very nicely done.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Nigels
Yes, looks like they've been air-brushed, I once before saw a Gundam custom, but it was done in matt brick colour, it actually looked even better than that one. Another 'job to do' is to get the old air-brush going and start churning out these customs I have in mind. First on the list is still the PlaRail Advance Nankai Rapi:t Star Wars - I've got the images, got the gear to produce the transfers, just as usual time. Super - sort my boss out, pretty please Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, Super
While we're on the subject of Nankai Rapi:t's, I just managed to snag a silver chrome PlaRail model off Jauce, thought it would be rude not to Smile

That's to add to the Gold chrome and Peach which I also added to the collection last year Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, sunhuntin, Super
(01-27-2017, 11:35 PM)Nigels Wrote: Jauce, thought it would be rude not to Smile

[Image: woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif] and I was beginning to think you didn't want to play with us anymore Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(01-27-2017, 11:58 PM)Super Wrote: [Image: woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif] and I was beginning to think you didn't want to play with us anymore Big Grin

Just trying to get used to the new exchange rate mate, makes a big difference Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, Super