Nankai Rapit Special Liveries

27 Replies, 27232 Views

I know of the blue and the peach one but is there a red on made by plarail?
I think there is a chrome and a gold one and I have seen a red one but it may have been in a video where there were several modified Nankai Rapits. In fact, if memory serves me, this person created a Peach Rapit before Plarail had released its model and did a good job. Have to try and find that video.

Oh...and I think there is a clear one too. If they don't have a red one they should as the real one looks great.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Someone sold a red custom gundam one on jauce recently, it looked awesome. If i'd known there was a real one then i probably would have gone for it Smile

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • ripley802
(05-08-2016, 06:29 PM)Nigels Wrote: Now the one I've waited to see, bearing in mind I think the front looks like Darth Vader's Helmet, the Star Wars Force Awakens one (now how many of these would Tomy sell if they made it!!!!!)
[Image: 1280px-Nankai_50000_series_201603210950_star_wars.jpg]

Looks like they are making it Nigels (just for you) Check the 10:33 mark in Suzukawas video or the picture below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Cool Super now all we need is a Advance version to go with it Big Grin

Happy Happy, Joy Joy Joy... Smile
My money is that they will release one Nigels although I have been known to lose money on bets a lot. If you noticed in the video they are releasing the new 500 TYPE EVA train in the Advance range.
There's some other interesting bits in that video Super, aside from about 4 different new Advance trains there is a second ALS type station and some other bits.

The other thing that caught my eye was the Dr. Yellow Shinkansen, apart from the on-board camera the next thing I noticed was it actually has two axles and smaller wheels on the front bogey as opposed to the normal single axle with the normal size wheels. But the other thing it also features is as well as real time streaming of the data to a device - in this case they had a tablet, you could also control the speed and direction of the train from the App. Some nice stuff coming Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
I am happy to report I won a lot from the Japan auctions do the Peach Rapit and the (Blue) Rapit. Should go nicely with the Star Wars Pre-order as well. Big Grin. If only that red one were available.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • ActionChugger
Doesn't get any better than winning two of your sought after trains in one auction win Smile Congratulations Ripley & good luck on a red release.
As you know I particularly like the Nankai Rap:It train, so far I've got;

Tomy PlaRail
Standard Blue
Translucent Blue
Star Wars (Pre-Order)

Tomy Advance
Standard Blue (Several of)
Star Wars (will order when Pre-Orders Up Smile)

Bandai B Train Shorty
Star Wars (Pre-Order)
Peach (In Transit)

Takara PokeTrain
Standard Blue (Several of)

Will be looking for more such as the Tomy PlaRail Peach, Silver/Gold and maybe some spare Standard ones that I can customise with my airbrush Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • sunhuntin, Super