BIG Disappointment

13 Replies, 12318 Views

Looks like the same gimmick as the circus train with the pecking bird car, now it's a pecking duck piano Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
I never did like the pecking train cars that come with these Plarail Disney trains as the action can only be seen on one side. In fact I have been thinking of making up a train with the engine that came with the one two car set with the pecking action cars I have a selling them off. I really like the white cow catcher on this one.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
got mine this morning, and despite the lack of music, i really like this set! its better than i thought it would be, and the cardboard sheet music is a nice touch, though i may look at a way to secure it in the truck, maybe some poster tack or something that can be removed.
i really like the inclusion of the less-seen characters. i hope they continue this trend in the future.

i am looking forward to running this at some stage. we have an open day next week and again at the end of the month, so i may run it at both.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 5 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • ActionChugger, DalaGStanator, Nigels, ripley802, Super
Received mine today. While it is very similar to others, I still like it. I wish it had the music, but overall it is a good runner, and will be a great addition. We had a bit of a race, with this own, the Circus Parade, Toy Story, Minnie Sweets, "red" Disney one, and the other red/yellow one. Big Grin. This one was second only to the two speed "red" Disney one.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super