General Discussion

15 Replies, 21735 Views
Thread Closed 

What sort of discussion is meant to go on in the General board? This may seem like it has an obvious answer, but some discussions on it look like they are best suited to the Plarail board, and I've been confused by it.
i think anything goes, for the most part. the site is still young, so its not like we have hundreds of new posts each day. as we grow, it might be an idea to encourage placing posts on the best suited board.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Yes we are still learning how best to run the forum, we have pinched ideas from the best forums we are members of and have improved things allot already but we aren't going to start being post Nazi's, not yet anyway
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
No I don't see a need for enforcements as well if we're currently just a small group of well behaved users.

I would like to make suggestions for boards in the future, which could have some good discussions on once the members of this forum increase. I was thinking of a board for all other Tomy and Fisher-Price Thomas ranges (Capsule Plarail, Wooden Railway, Take-n-Play etc) and move some of the existing other merchandise boards like Brown Wooden Tracks as sub-boards. Then perhaps another sub-board can be for all off topic Mattel and Tomy products if enough broader toy collectors are on this forum. There's no rush, but I'd just like to know what others think.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
So does anyone have any thoughts about my last post?
The Brown Wooden Tracks thread does look kind of lonely and must suffer from an inferiority complex. I have no problem with combining them with Plarail Capsule and Take & Plays. I never knew much about the Plarail Capsule line since seeing so much of it on Yahoo Japan Auctions. It must be very popular there in fact I think I saw in a YouTube Video with a vending machine that dispenses the capsules in it. I would be interested in learning more even though I am not interested in collecting them.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • jdogman, thehsvdude, Ucwepn