Blue Motorized coach (Mighty Mac like)

26 Replies, 18507 Views

Does anyone here know about this motorized coach? it has the same design as the one that comes with TOMY Mighty Mac.
Thanks.
[Image: image.jpg]

The markings underneath say its from TOMY.
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 04:24 AM by HIROD51.)
[-] The following 5 users Like HIROD51's post:
  • anc6802, DalaGStanator, sunhuntin, Super, WoodWheel92
Thats a very good question. I think I have seen one or two of these included in some large lots listed in the Japan Auctions but never thought to ask the question. Look forward to learning more. Didn't Freddie also come with two of the green ones but not powered?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Perhaps it's just faded.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MunchJrTrains's post:
  • DalaGStanator
But it has a painted roof, something the green coach we know doesn't.
It's awesome!! I love it!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Interesting.. I have not seen the one with blue. The other I believe does come (x2) wither Fearless Freddie.
Custom? I've never seen this variant before. If it is a custom, then it's extremely convincing. As MunchJrTrains said, it could just be a faded normal one (albeit with a white roof that someone might've painted). Another option would be that this is a rare and/or Asia-exclusive variant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Well Mighty Mac did pull that coach in a book.

[Image: image.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like HIROD51's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
It is possible they somehow misinterpreted the colour while drawing the illustrations (probably their monitors or whatever they used) since it was green in the episode.
I do not think it is a custom...
Though I have never seen this variant, I do not think it is a faded green version either...its colors are even and smooth, and it's overall appearance is sharp and clean.
It looks factory to me. With the accumulated knowledge of all our individual mental indexes of info from the thousands of trains and lots that we've seen, I would have to say that this is VERY rare, and belongs to yet another unknown set, or is quite possibly the prototype coach to the original Mighty Mac prototype!?!?
Either way, at this point it is a one of a kind find!!Smile
Congratulations!!!Big Grin
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • DalaGStanator, HIROD51, Ucwepn