Blue Motorized coach (Mighty Mac like)

26 Replies, 18516 Views

Also the year markings underneath aren't always an indication of age but more a date of when the design was first patented or used. A very interesting item for sure.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, WoodWheel92
[Image: detective-smiley-emoticon.gif] Love the detective work, this is fun.

So we can eliminate it coming with Freddie because this variant is powered and I don't think any Freddie release was not powered himself...right?
"Come Watson, the game is afoot" Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
All versions of Freddie ever released have had the motor in the engine. A motorised, removable tender, coach or truck would never be designed for an engine that is self-contained (Edward, Henry, Gordon and James had permanent tenders for the batteries, but the motors were in the engines themselves).
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Finds like these seem to bring about a natural process of discovery...like the front hook Splatter...
It was unknown, then found...
One thing leads to another, and the next thing you know, there's a D10 Lady Chase set!!
I am leaning towards yet another unknown set still yet to be discovered at this point?
This is such an exciting endless joy of a hobby!!SmileThe adventure NEVER seem to ever stop on this treasure hunt of trains!!Big Grin
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • HIROD51, ripley802, Super
Even if we don't solve the mystery, at least we have an accurate blue SR coach!
[-] The following 2 users Like MunchJrTrains's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Ah yes, but this is not an Everlasting Gobstopper..."One, and only one is enough for anyone!", may be true, but only ONE is not enough for everyone!!Smile
"Daddy I want an Oompa Loompa NOOOOOOOW!!!!!"
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • sunhuntin, Super
Thread revived here......
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super