Capsule Plarail Daisy

4 Replies, 12467 Views

Found this in a Twitter post:

[Image: capsul10.jpg]

Is it custom or is it a real one? It looks undersized, and I can't even tell whether it has a motor or not.
Hi Dala,

I don't know if that is a Daisy or not to be honest, but I know they are made, here for example is the picture of the one I got recently in a batch of PlaRail Capsule goodies;

[Image: DSC_1056.jpg]

This one is a recent release being a transparent green with glitter and is powered using a wind up mechanism like most Tomy capsules, but they do make 'normal' coloured ones as well. In fact the capsule range is considerably larger than the Tomy normal Plarail range Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(09-28-2016, 05:42 PM)Nigels Wrote: Hi laG,

I don't know if that is a Daisy or not to be honest, but I know they are made, here for example is the picture of the one I got recently in a batch of PlaRail Capsule goodies;

[Image: DSC_1056.jpg]

This one is a recent release being a transparent green with glitter and is powered using a wind up mechanism like most Tomy capsules, but they do make 'normal' coloured ones as well. In fact the capsule range is considerably larger than the Tomy normal Plarail range Smile

That's BoCo. I know what Daisy looks like, so I recognized her straight away. The photo is also based on a scene from Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure, where Daisy appears.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2016, 06:51 PM by Super.)
(09-28-2016, 06:03 PM)DalaGStanator Wrote: That's BoCo. I know what Daisy looks like, so I recognized her straight away. The photo is also based on a scene from Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure, where Daisy appears (though I haven't seen the film).

Sorry mate I stand corrected, I'm not as familiar with the Thomas loco's as I am with the real world ones lol! Thanks for letting me know Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
It's a custom. This website can show you every main wave that's came out over the last 16 years: http://www.takaratomy-arts.co.jp/specials/c-thomas/
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super