How do you display your trains

32 Replies, 20035 Views

Hi guys, I just wanted to see how you guys display your trains. I display mine on singular pegs new in the box in my room on my wall. How do you guys display your trains?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
[Image: 006_zpszhqxnd6k.jpg]

[Image: 002_zpseorvnjto.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • bijomaru78, DalaGStanator, ripley802, Tharazero1
Are those 4 cases all full of f units!!!! And cool way of displaying them and storing them
  • Super
Some of the trains are in the layout but yes, the cases would be full. In fact we don't have enough cases to hold all the trains we have.
Are those those cases that hold 1 train per row and there is 4 rows in each box?
  • Super
Yes, each row fits a three car train. So 4 trains per case. However many of our trains are longer than 3 units so they take up more than one row.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tharazero1
Yeah, I have seen them before. On eBay they are crazy expensive. Like over $100 for one case. Did you get yours off Jauce?
Some I got from Amazon Prime but most were from the Auctions of Japan. They aren't that expensive over there but what kills you is that they are very well made with heavy duty plastic that should last forever but they weigh a lot so the over sea shipping is huge.
Ahhh かこい
I saw those cases in good used shape at virtually every Hobby Off I went to, so if you are ever in Japan or have a friend near one of those stores that's another cheap way of getting them.
[Image: gRR83EM.png]