Take and Play Gordon

4 Replies, 6271 Views

So on Friday, I went to a local Walmart to see if it had any new Take and Play engines. Well, it had Porter, a Troublesome Truck, Culdee, Molly, Kevin, Smelly Scruff, Talking James, Gordon, and Spencer. The first four of those, I already had, Kevin and Scruff I didn't care for, nor did I any talking engines.

Gordon, now, I was not so sure about. I already have a 2010 Gordon, and I didn't think there was enough different to justify a 2013 one. Not sure about it, I then spotted a Gordon's Rattling Cargo set. So I got that set, figuring "well, at least I'll get another car with it"(and I got alot of engines, so I can always use more rolling stock)!

So when I went about comparing them, 2013 Gordon was a bit more different than I suspected. Here's a comparison of the two:

[Image: 003-1024x576.jpg]

[Image: 0011-1024x576.jpg]

Thoughts? Restructive criticism? Waffles?
Very nice Jaytrain1 however I can't tell the difference from here.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yeah it is kinda hard to tell. The big difference is in the engines' front valence, and the 2013 one's funnel is slightly taller.
I see a Hiro behind Gordon, is that a motorized one or a Take N Play also?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Chrisf1961
Everything on that table is Take N Play. Though that tray underneath does have some TOMY engines.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2014, 02:13 PM by Jaytrain1.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Jaytrain1's post:
  • Chrisf1961, Super