What did you do to your trains today?

575 Replies, 562743 Views

Where do I start, been busy with a whole bunch of train projects. Not counting the final edited cut and posting of the “Dreamin of Disney” video I am working on moving things around on the large basement layout including a rework of an area getting ready for the filming of the next video. I had wanted to take down the Monorail but not until I film the custom Monorail Station that I also am working on. Its almost done and that will just be a short video featuring it. The Monorail will stay up for the next video already in the planning stages and be taken down and stored before the next video after that which is also in the planning stages.

Also been working on all the new trains and rolling stock that keeps coming in, separating & cleaning what I want with what I don't and customizing or altering some. Speaking of what I don't want I am also organizing all of that in preparation for selling which I may just take one huge picture of everything and post it in the Trading Zone to see if there is something a member needs before listing on Ebay.

During all of this I managed to complete several customs or alterations I have been working on with a couple minor and major ones still in the middle of production. I have had so many things started that I have made up my mind to finish them before starting on a group of more of which I have many, many ideas especially as all this new stock and items come in.

All of this and I still am scanning the auctions on Ebay and Japan filling out the completion of the collection especially the rolling stock and specialty scenic pieces and maybe a train or two.

My desk is covered with customs in various stages of completion. I like them all here so while I am doing other things I can still be planning the next steps to properly work on them in the right order so I am not doing one thing ahead of the next and screw it up. So that has been my day. Think I will now do a couple things for the Monorail Station, move some things around in the layout and browse the auctions for more stuff
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Ucwepn
What did I do? I built two more Ausini (aka Lego) trains, a western steamer and a modern day streamline express train Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • Super, Ucwepn
@Super
Can't wait to see the customs and the monorail station sounds awesome. I am with you on the many customs. For me I start one or have an idea, then another or start working on something else and before I know it I have 5 + to do.. Cool
[-] The following 3 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Ucwepn
Yesterday I Added Detail to my HiT Toys Edward, and 2012 Trackmaster Henry.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Ucwepn
I attempted to build an EMD SD40-2 in CSX livery out of Legos, but it still needs work, despite the hour or so of detail application I took.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
More wheel swap action, got this mod down to under 20 mins haha, only broke one tomy drive wheel as it was brittle Smile Almost a straight fit just a little kibble from in the bodyshell had to be trimmed behind the drive wheels. I doubt we will ever see Gordon on screen again in this shape or for sale so I kept the original wheels if I ever want to swap them back and sell him etc Tongue

[-] The following 6 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • DalaGStanator, HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin, Super, WoodWheel92
much better!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Ucwepn
You have got to have more Trackmaster II trains modified to run on blue plastic tracks than anyone UC.
  • MuddyPoppins, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
I possibly have Smile This one is a heck of a runner too now, hauled 6 express coaches the whole way around the track!
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • Super, WoodWheel92
I received a bunch of stuff today and have been busy with, cleaning, repairing and swapping out parts. Don't you just love when you receive items that were listed as "Junk" or "Don't Work" only to find that a little cleaning, tweek or rap of a screwdriver handle fixes them right up. Smile
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Ucwepn