What did you do to your trains today?

575 Replies, 562770 Views

Thanks emilyfan101 I have a few to show in the next video, some are updated past customs and some are all new like Ferdinand, Flying Scotsman, 2013 Percy and I am working on Bash and Dash at the moment Big Grin
oohh!!!! i cant wait for the bash and dash video! I wonder if dash and bash's motor is a flat type drive unitTongue
Yes Trackmaster Bash and Dash are flat drive units. There will be a quick run video but I have already customized them a little and the person I bought them off also did a bit of customizing Big Grin
I saw bash at toy's r us today. but he was around $40!Angry
(06-23-2014, 12:25 PM)emilyfan101 Wrote: I saw bash at toy's r us today. but he was around $40!Angry

Hello EmilyFan101 and welcome aboard BluePlasticTracks.com. It's certainly easy to see who your favorite train is.

[Image: welcome-signboard-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • emilyfan101
[Image: WP_20140622_005_zps62e6db1e.jpg]

Hi here's a photo of the layout at the model show I attended
[-] The following 4 users Like Penybontshed's post:
  • emilyfan101, Gerisplarail1, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard, Ucwepn
today, I just finished my tomy emily custom.

(06-25-2014, 09:24 AM)emilyfan101 Wrote: today, I just finished my tomy emily custom.

sorry about the shaky camera.Blush

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_1152.JPG (Size: 244.98 KB / Downloads: 116)
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2014, 09:25 AM by emilyfan101.)
[-] The following 2 users Like emilyfan101's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, Ucwepn
(06-23-2014, 12:13 PM)Ucwepn Wrote: Yes Trackmaster Bash and Dash are flat drive units. There will be a quick run video but I have already customized them a little and the person I bought them off also did a bit of customizing Big Grin

I think I know who you bought them from. HANKAMERICANENGINE!I just saw your tomy merry go round school bus review and I saw bash and dashBig Grin
Excellent Penybontshed, a combination of regular and Advanced trains. I see you brought plenty of tubs of tracks too.

(06-25-2014, 09:24 AM)emilyfan101 Wrote: today, I just finished my tomy emily custom

sorry about the shaky camera.Blush

Really hard to see anything on your custom with that picture, what did you do to her? It would also help if you rotated your picture.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I like the vintage Merry-Go sets I will try and get more, I just dropped some big bucks on the new Plarail Thomas folding playmat set XD

[-] The following 4 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • emilyfan101, Gerisplarail1, sunhuntin, Super