oboi

this is the gud stuff m8ys
[Image: IMG_20161201_122214.jpg]
[Image: CylbCgVWQAAj3Bg.png]
[Image: latest?cb=20161120202145]
Keep in mind they're still prototypes.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miksolo's post:
  • WoodWheel92
I believe someone on Twitter posted a photo of the new Stanley
There is seemingly no difference from the prototype and I'm okay with that.

That S.C.Ruffey face looks amazing. First angry WR face we've seen for him I think!
Trevor should've been closer to the 2000-2007 version (albeit with red wheels and this version's face). The button on S.C. Ruffey's side ejects the explosives as if they went off inside him (.......) I feel he is the best of the three.
There's also some new items like the Henry in the Dark pack (which doesn't come with Henry smh), but who cares about that
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
Really? They should totally make a variant of Henry with real phosphorescent paint sometime soon. Children already love things that glow in the dark in real life, so they missed an opportunity there.
(12-03-2016, 05:31 PM)DalaGStanator Wrote: Really? They should totally make a variant of Henry with real phosphorescent paint sometime soon. Children already love things that glow in the dark in real life, so they missed an opportunity there.

They instead have a yellow cargo car with a wooden hazard-striped sign to put in it, and a glow-in-the-dark paint tanker car, although it isn't an actual tanker; they used the same mould as the glow-in-the-dark aquarium cars and the oil car.
Amateur voice actor

[Image: Cyy8pP_UsAE8nDx.jpg]
[Image: Cyy7gr7WEAEuOvf.png]

Next up we have Hugo! He seems to be made entirely out of wood except for wheels, couplings, propeller, and face.
Amateur voice actor
  • DalaGStanator
They did Hugo better than I thought he would look. However, they should've either removed the middle wheels or made specialized 1-axle bogies, because he's meant to have four. Perhaps that could be a stability thing. I'm just glad they didn't make him Thomas or Percy's length. Curiously, his plastic bubble appears to be slightly slanted like he's taking off. Could that be intentional? I'm surprised the propellor is not advertised as being able to spin, let alone that it can't.

Here's a correction I just did:

[Image: hugofi10.png]

(The real Schienenzeppelin only had four too).
Several new images have surfaced of new models. They're redesigning the Steam Team again, except for Toby it seems. Victor is also getting redesigned. The changes for 2017 seem to be quite minor, with most engines simply getting new faces, and smaller ones at that.

[Image: latest?cb=20160830033738]
[Image: latest?cb=20161222023024]
[Image: latest?cb=20170101194020]
[Image: latest?cb=20170107095907]
[Image: latest?cb=20170107170257]
[Image: latest?cb=20170107095730]
[Image: latest?cb=20170101194031]
[Image: latest?cb=20170107163748]
[Image: latest?cb=20170107164723]
[Image: latest?cb=20170107170747]
Amateur voice actor
  • Super