???

31 Replies, 24964 Views

The only reason I got the big, boxed, C-12 Arched Bridge and Rail Set was to get that brown Arched Bridge exclusive only in this set that I have been after for quite a long time. The complete sets were always too high in my opinion for what I wanted out of it and buying the bridge by itself when found listed was even more. I really got lucky with this set as I got it for really cheap. My guess is because nobody else wanted to bid on it because it did not include the train which was OK with me. To compare the good deal I got, there is a listing up now for just the bridge only with the side piers for 2750 yen and another bridge only for 6970 yen, I got this whole set minus the train for 1500 yen, how about that Angel Take a look at the pictures below and tell me which ones look good to you or if you have other ideas. The first picture is of the brick piers that came with the set and the second is with the brown piers I bought for this specific purpose. That leaves only one bridge left I am after and its pretty rare and always seems to slip out of my fingers when available. That is the vintage white arched bridge.

[Image: 002_zps0upwdqhy.jpg]

[Image: 004_zps58kv14qz.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, WoodWheel92
Awesome find. It looks like it can fit two parallel tracks underneath. Had it been shorter in length, it could've made a great Bulgy's Bridge.

[Image: 640?cb=20180521230643]
(From the TTTE Wikia)
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • ROKMAN1445, Super
Right you are, I didn't even think of a double rail, in fact, until just now, I didn't think any train would clear the archway and simply assumed is was like a river or creek crossing. Thanks

[Image: 002_zpswqgdnjfh.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, ripley802
This was included in this package. Have not seen or heard of them before. On the inside it has a Bandai 2010 Manufactures Mark. Transforms from a EF510 into a C57-180. Its pretty cool and very well made. I just came across this similar one on Ebay even thought they don.t say its Bandai. Has anyone else seen one of these or have more info. Are they worth that price on Ebay? http://www.ebay.com/itm/VooV-Boob-VL24-E...SwImRYMqzR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
I've seen similar on the Jauce auctions from time to time, but never really took much notice of them. The ones I saw if I recall correctly were based more on the Shinkansens like the Falcon Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
You are right Nigels, I have since found a whole bunch of these transforming cars and trains with some going from $20 to $45 dollars. I have yet to find one anywhere like the one I have with the C57. Wonder if there is really a market for them. Maybe I will list this one world wide to see if someone notices.
Let us know how it goes, always nice to know what is hot or not out there Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
The latest arrivals in my attempt to complete what we want for the rolling stock. I am only showing what I am keeping as there is no sense in showing all the additional items that came with these purchases as they will be sold off.

Added 3 more of the Dark Gray Iron Flip Coal Cars which brings what we have to 6 which is enough. Now we can get rid of the 4 Light Gray ones.

Did not know there where Black Container Car Chassis so I had to have these 3 when I noticed them. They all originally came with yellow wheels and although the contrasting colors looked good I can't have that.

2 More of the Dark Teal Coaches which now gives us 3, one more to go for the rule of four.

Did not know there were Black Wagons when I saw these 3 so I had to scoop them up. Have 3 more on the way to complete that set. They all originally came with red wheels and once again the contrast is nice but not for our trains. Now the 6 mismatched grey ones (3 light, 3 dark grey) I have can be let go as I like the blacks better.

2 more Esso Stubby Tanks which give us 4 to complete that set. They are cute little things. I tried both grey and yellow wheels which both did not look good to me so they will stay red.

3 more Grey Wooden Box Cars which originally had faces but are all removed. Our set now has 4 which is enough.

2 more Green, non-Flip, no Livery, Coal Hopper Wagon. Set now has 3, one to go. I like these because they have no Sodor Livery on them and the fact that the coal is fixed in place. Wish they had made a different color in these but will have to see what weathering will do.

2 Pink & Gold Lady's Wagons, have several more on the way. The ones I keep will be defaced.

[Image: 003_zps7kfatcvr.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Super I have a question were you selling a plarail c11 171 with red and white crate cars
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you ask Aresedale?