Strange James and Percy TGV

7 Replies, 8886 Views

I recently got a Tomy and Trackmaster compatible TGV with a James face, a red body, a strange funnel on the top , an a second car with a 5. It came with a troublesome truck with a coal load. I got a green TGV with a Percy face as well, with just 1 engine, and no second TGV car, just a flat bed with iron. The Percy TGV has a small funnel, a six on the back, and a normal face on the front with a small dome in the middle, the boxes had no plarail or trackmaster references. If anyone knows what they are or where they come from, tell me.
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2014, 10:21 PM by Trackmaster-Rail-Yard.)
Would be helpful if when can see a picture if you can
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(05-21-2014, 10:47 PM)Super Wrote: Would be helpful if when can see a picture if you can

Sadly my phone can't take the correct picture sizes, but I can give descriptions. Sorry about that
LOL...thats OK, we will get over it but I sure would like to see what it is as I am very curious.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(05-21-2014, 10:51 PM)Super Wrote: LOL...thats OK, we will get over it but I sure would like to see what it is as I am very curious.

They are strange if I say so myself, but I think they are dark sider trains , not licensed
If you still have them can you take pictures now that you can take pictures?
Those I sold about a month or two ago. Turns out they where knock off and unliscenced. I got 35 bucks off them though . They where from a company called "Happy Time".
Cool, I guess.Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrainMan2001's post:
  • Trackmaster-Rail-Yard