[Image: P2051527_zpsccb424az.jpg]

[Image: P2051524_zpshwndwqtc.jpg]

[Image: P2051520_zps1wcifyvt.jpg]

[Image: P2051521_zpszjavon5x.jpg]

[Image: P2051518_zpsnokbcp1r.jpg]

[Image: P2051517_zpsbw61nne4.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like exile90's post:
  • , Blueberry'S', fred16850, mod thana, Nigels, ROKMAN1445, sunhuntin
Is this yours Exile? Very nice, detailed layout.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yes it's mine. I've got it around Xmas.

Now trying to stop myself from getting the just announced for pre-order Percy and James sets. Wink
You got the Layout around Xmas?
Oh, sorry.

Got the Thomas model around xmas.
The layout has been work-in-progress for the last 2 years or so. It's all Kato track so I haven't posted here since it's Tomix sub-forum. (maybe it could be changed to more general N scale) Smile
You are more than welcome to continue to Post here Exile. Sunhuntin has two Tomix N Scale Threads here already. Or you could Post in the "Other Model Train" Forum. Maybe we could ask Ucwepn if he could add All "N" Scale to the Forum name he would do it if we are really nice.

You have done a superb job on that Layout, I love it. Do you have more pictures of it?
Nice layout for sure and I love the Thomas, nicely scaled with coaches that seem a more appropriate size than the normal short ones you see with a Thomas in any scale.

I think a generic 'N' gauge forum would be good too, like Sun and a few others I have quite a bit of 'N' gauge, some Japanese, some British, my even some American models. Primarily Kato or Tomix, but some other brands also Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ROKMAN1445, Super
(02-08-2017, 11:10 PM)Nigels Wrote: I think a generic 'N' gauge forum would be good too, like Sun and a few others I have quite a bit of 'N' gauge, some Japanese, some British, my even some American models. Primarily Kato or Tomix, but some other brands also Smile

Yes N gauge is the second most popular model railroading scale, I think.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • Super
You can post any N scale in the Tomix thread I feel it's all relevant as it's all kind of compatible
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
nice layout, bud. wish mine looked as detailed, but its been build to be transported, so the less on it, the less damage to repair.

i am in two minds about trying to pick up the new thomas. yours looks a darker blue to mine, but that could be the lighting, too.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • Nigels, Super