Lego Batman Movie Minifigures...

6 Replies, 8329 Views

Hi Folks,

Well I don't know if we have any minifigure collectors among our brethren, but I know at least a couple of people mentioned the Simpsons Minifigures on another thread.

As the next big thing seems to be the Lego kits and associated Minifigure range to support the Lego Batman movie I thought I'd bring to your attention some of the exclusives I've come across on my travels.

The first is a 'Tarzan' Batman which comes cover mounted on a Lego Batman activity book published by Egmont. I found this in WH Smiths in the UK and what's more it is currently on discount - £2 off (so now £4.99).

The second is a pair of Batman figures that are the current Lego exclusive freebies available from their stores or website. Although to get them you have to spend £50 or more (not difficult lol). In the polybag you get two themed Batman Minifigures (instead of the usual one), Disco batman on roller skates and Tears Batman which is a sort of clown themed model. I can share pictures of these two if anyone is interested Smile

Cheers, N.
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Ucwepn
Maybe we will see more of AC if he notices this Lego Forum. Have you seen all the Lego videos he is and has uploaded to his Channel? https://www.youtube.com/user/Djxtrodinaire/videos
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Can't say I have Super, much though I like looking at videos I just don't get the time to watch as many as I can. Although I may check it out and see if he has any of the Lego Trains which are my primary focus. Mind you having said that I also like the Star Wars and Nexo Knights sets, the latter have some interesting things.

But at the moment as I said its trains, either Lego, Ausini, or my own design, I'm thinking maybe trying to produce a 'Bat Train' to go with the movie lol!

I see what you mean about his channel having "gone lego", but it seems it is mostly either cars or technic, not a train in sight - I'm shocked I thought he would have gone mad for the lego trains as they are great models Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 09:24 PM by Nigels.)
Always talking behind my back! Tongue

I am fascinated by the Technic models as Evan likes the Speed Champion Series

We did buy the The Joker Notorious Lowrider.
Yes, we/I prefer automotive bricks Smile

I do have a lot more vids and un-assembled Lego sets waiting to be uploaded lol
Oh and Hello everyone!!
I hope everyone is well!
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Nigels
LOL...we wouldn't have to talk behind your back AC but you sneak in the front door and run out the back. Dodgy

I see from the videos that it looks like pretty soon Evan won't even need you to put together those sets...well...except for buying them. Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ActionChugger
(02-12-2017, 05:24 PM)Nigels Wrote: Hi Folks,

Well I don't know if we have any minifigure collectors among our brethren, but I know at least a couple of people mentioned the Simpsons Minifigures on another thread.

As the next big thing seems to be the Lego kits and associated Minifigure range to support the Lego Batman movie I thought I'd bring to your attention some of the exclusives I've come across on my travels.

The first is a 'Tarzan' Batman which comes cover mounted on a Lego Batman activity book published by Egmont. I found this in WH Smiths in the UK and what's more it is currently on discount - £2 off (so now £4.99).

The second is a pair of Batman figures that are the current Lego exclusive freebies available from their stores or website. Although to get them you have to spend £50 or more (not difficult lol). In the polybag you get two themed Batman Minifigures (instead of the usual one), Disco batman on roller skates and Tears Batman which is a sort of clown themed model. I can share pictures of these two if anyone is interested Smile

Cheers, N.

Yes, Tully and I saw it Friday, and as soon as I saw the "Bat suit machine" scene along with the endless list of characters and bad guys introduced throughout the movie, I knew there was going to be a gazillion mini figures to boggle collectors minds with!!! Almost too many to consider trying to "collect them all".
Although if they sell a giant Amusement Parked out Wayne Manor set, we will definitely buy that!!Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Nigels, Super
(02-13-2017, 05:49 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Yes, Tully and I saw it Friday, and as soon as I saw the "Bat suit machine" scene along with the endless list of characters and bad guys introduced throughout the movie, I knew there was going to be a gazillion mini figures to boggle collectors minds with!!! Almost too many to consider trying to "collect them all".
Although if they sell a giant Amusement Parked out Wayne Manor set, we will definitely buy that!!Smile

I can't say I've seen the movie and to be honest am not likely to, I mean I love some kids movies like Despicable Me (can't wait for #3 this year) but the lego ones don't do it for me lol!

But having the luxury (some may say "might as well" danger) just a few miles from me I'm always in the store at the brick wall and also get to know about all the freebies/exclusives they have. So being the nice guy I am thought I'd mention these - I see they are already going for ~ £15 on eBay.

But I agree, likely to be quite a few minifigures, the series one packs have 20 in the set, then you got all the new lego sets, not to mention all the exclusives that are likely to appear as freebies or as magazine specials Smile

Still now the Thomas mini's have been screwed up by FP (darn idiots) maybe I'll switch to these lol!

(02-13-2017, 12:18 AM)ActionChugger Wrote: Always talking behind my back! Tongue

I am fascinated by the Technic models as Evan likes the Speed Champion Series

We did buy the The Joker Notorious Lowrider.
Yes, we/I prefer automotive bricks Smile

I do have a lot more vids and un-assembled Lego sets waiting to be uploaded lol
Oh and Hello everyone!!
I hope everyone is well!

As super says, not so much talking behind your back, but just talking about you when you're not here which is pretty much anytime these days lol!

Can't blame you for getting into Lego and Technic though, both great subjects with endless possibilities if you use some imagination to take you beyond the base sets Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2017, 08:23 PM by Nigels.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super