Big Haul

12 Replies, 18209 Views

omg, that is awesome!!!! the cement you mentioned, it can be removed without damage? that conductor looks like one i need for the mt fuji... Big Grin
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
Awesome haul
[-] The following 1 user Likes thehsvdude's post:
  • Super
(05-25-2014, 07:37 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: omg, that is awesome!!!! the cement you mentioned, it can be removed without damage? that conductor looks like one i need for the mt fuji... Big Grin

Yes, thats the Plakid Sunhuntin. And yes to Rubber Cement, don't let the word cement fool you. Rubber cement is used in mailing a lot like when a credit card (gift card) etc) is attached to a letter. After removing the card you can just roll whats left of the glue off. No damage, no trace. This is great because if you mishandle what you have glued nothing breaks. The rubber cement is rubber and it moves. This is also great for moving your Plakids around for a different look like at a station. Many people make it like Elmers and can bee purchased everywhere from the big stores (Walmart etc) to office supplies and drug stores. Would work great for your displays you temporarily build for the club and shows. Elmers Rubber Cement
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • sunhuntin