Jauce Shipping

2 Replies, 3450 Views

I just got a credit card so I can buy things from Jauce but i'm having trouble with shipping prices (Preferably the cheapest option) here is all I need to know and can somebody please help!

One Plarail engine
Two Plarail Engines
Three Plarail Engines

Two Plarail Rolling Stock (Coaches or Trucks)
BluePlasticTracks' biggest Lady fan
Shipping varies as do the fees. You have to keep in mind there are domestic (local Japan) shipping fees, International Shipping fees and the of course the other fees.

It is normally best to try and bundle a few items and then ship in the group of items versus just i auction depending what it is. I use From Japan vs Jauce now but there you have a 300-700¥ fee per item there is also a 500¥ fee to combined you wins into one shipment. There is usually a bank fee of 100-400¥ too. Shipping would likely be close to 3000-5000¥ I would guess for 3 trains. Total for three trains I would guess somewhere from 5000-8000¥, but tha is purely a guess.

I typically have sticker shock when seeing the finally shipping and fees bill. I am getting ready to order a shipment which will have 7 items, some pretty large, so will be another shocker for me I am betting.. Dodgy
Good luck.
Also remember if it is a credit card there may be other fees involved vs using say PayPal.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 09:31 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • Colinspullips, Off The Rails
First are you aware of what using a Proxy Agent like Jauce is all about?

My very first suggestion since you have a just gotten a Credit Card is to sign up with a PayPal Account. With them there will only be one site that has your card information therefore being more secure from someone getting that information. Then you just Pay for items with your PayPal account who then charges your Credit Card. PayPal is universal now and Trusted most everywhere.

I will have to say with all due respect for Mr Ripley above, his shipping rates will be higher because of how his Proxy service bundles the cost. You don't say your country but my guess is that for one new train in a box using the very cheapest which is the slowest (month or more) would probably be around $20usd or less but that is my guess as I only use the fastest. As Ripley says there are much more cost involved with commissions, Fees and shipping within Japan. If you are not familiar with using the Proxy Services for the Japan Auctions like Jauce, FromJapan or Japamart (there are many more) then let us know and we will try to help.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • Colinspullips, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, ripley802