Memorial Day sales....

12 Replies, 16333 Views

Your lucky my friend Smile I never get thing like this around my town Smile
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
(05-28-2014, 09:47 PM)eilif Wrote: One more question. What set did these two come in?
I can pair up all of the remaining rolling stock with the engines you've got for you.

The Ice Van belongs to the R/C Thomas to make the original version
The Green Van goes with the regular Thomas
The Blue Brakevan goes with Percy
The China Clay Troublesome Truck goes with Ben
The empty Troublesome Truck goes with Diesel 10.
All of the engines (with the exception of R/C Thomas) would have also come with those half straight track pieces you've got as well.

It looks like you've got the Pack of Track as well, as I'm able to match up the pictures of the track and road with the contents in that pack. Here's some more information on it: http://tttetrackmaster.wikia.com/wiki/Pack_of_Track
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2014, 05:23 AM by jdogman.)
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Thanks for the info Hank and Ucwepn,
I guess I'll leave the nameplates on. They may be a bit nicked, but I'm sure my son will notice if they are gone.

Jdogman,
Good to know! I'm not really a collector, but I'll probably store the engines and their original truck together anyway. That must have been quite a "Pack of Track" bargain back in the day. They sure don't sell it like that anymore.

T-R-Y,
Definitely a lucky haul, but I did have to go all the way from Chicago to Minnesota to get it ;-).
Around here I've made a few resale finds, but mostly some random track and a few cars. The good stuff shows up on Craigslist, but the truely great deals are few and far between.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eilif's post:
  • jdogman