0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item.

Should I buy this?

9 Replies, 8165 Views

I found this on ebay, can somebody tell me if it's a good buy?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tomy-Thomas-Frie...011.m1850;)

Undecided
I don't know if you should buy this or not but I do know that Posting this in the Public side of the Forums you could bring much more competition from the hundreds of visitors we have browsing our site each day.

BTW welcome to our Community, won't you introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(10-01-2017, 03:52 AM)Super Wrote: I don't know if you should buy this or not but I do know that Posting this in the Public side of the Forums you could bring much more competition from the hundreds of visitors we have browsing our site each day.

BTW welcome to our Community, won't you introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum?

Ok sorry
Oh, no need to apologize Red, Just wanted to let you know and that we have a place here for things like that to keep it more private.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
i wouldnt. its pretty messy and doesnt look like it would hold up well. you are better off saving your money for a real duck, if that is what you are after.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  •
It's barely a recolored Duck with a Wooden Emily face. I say save the money.
I'm going to be the lone voice of dissent here and say "Yes"! It's a bit of a beater but it isn't too expensive and as long as it runs well, it could be a fun project engine to have around. I would be tempted to modify it into a regular Class 57xx pannier tank engine, since there's very little risk of messing it up.
You're not alone anymore. That looks like it would be brilliant for spare parts and modifications, but don try to also get a real duck. They run well. Trust me.
Collecting without a clue since 2010
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017, 11:01 AM by Super.)
If you want it, get it! originality and condition don't come into it for me,
On second thought, I decided to buy a Trackmaster Percy. Thanks for all the input though!
[-] The following 2 users Like RedEngine1's post:
  • Chrizzly, sunhuntin