Never Seen This Before!

5 Replies, 7965 Views

I know there are a lot of trains and accessories I have never seen before and here is another. Never seen a Disney train with this color scheme. Is it rare? Did it come in only one Limited set? Curious minds want to know. [Image: nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif]

[Image: 0745_zps6914b886.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, HankAmericanEngine
it seems it is rarer than the other Disney Loco's in that it was DisneyWorld Japan Exclusive, It was sold alone it is out of print now, considered rare even in Japan! Toys trains n things has one! the other Disney Locos were sold commercially at normal retail so while they are old and rarer due to age, this one is limited release at specific location, so as far as quantity produced I would consider it the rarest to acquire, do you agree Dale?
Huh, i have never seen one of those before. Maybe Disney
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
(05-30-2014, 03:52 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: Toys trains n things has one!

Actually I have 2 now. :-) ...although 1 is in the repair shed. I'll fix it when my wrist is better.

Quote:so as far as quantity produced I would consider it the rarest to acquire, do you agree Dale?

It is definitely hard to find and probably the rarest. The hardest for me to acquire (at a reasonable price) was the series 3 green. The same as Supers green one. From what I see, series 2 red and green are most common. They have a switch on the cabin roof but less detailing. Series 1 (like UCWEPN has) are quite rare too. They have less detail like series 2 but the switch is between the wheels on the tender.

I plan to post a thread of the whole lot of these little trains but it won't be until I can use my wrist again.
[-] The following 2 users Like Toys_Trains-Things's post:
  • sunhuntin, Ucwepn
Thanks for the info guys, very interesting. I am anxious to see that post T-T&T

That is the sound of one hand clapping Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, Toys_Trains-Things
Are you going to bid on this?