Trackmaster Knapford Station Question

33 Replies, 38492 Views

Thanks Leyland

From the looks of this picture, it looks that the area below that green thing has a separate access panel. I am going to try to get my hands on one of these as my curiosity has really gotten me because the way I see it, the layout of the levers to operate the stop/go tracks are right in line with them and this green thing is next to all that. I am wondering it this station was to have some battery powered action originally and they nixed the idea after the forms were already made for the plastic and before distribution...I am really curious, especially since over each track, on one side, is a clear sign with the numbered rail which is strange since you would think at least the number would be painted so it could easily be seen but aren't. Add to that, a thicker piece of green plastic over those signs could of held the wires and bulbs. Those clear signs could have been originally thought to be lit red or green depending on the position of the stop/go tracks. Wow...I wonder...Just thinking out loud....but very curious.

[Image: s-l1k600.jpg]

[Image: s-l1r600.jpg]

[Image: sd-l1600.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Tons of Trackmasters

Messages In This Thread
Trackmaster Knapford Station Question - by Super - 01-15-2018, 04:11 PM
RE: Trackmaster Knapford Station Question - by Super - 01-16-2018, 07:42 AM